YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status, beneficiary list: The government of Andhra Pradesh has released the payment for the beneficiary list under ‘Rythu Bharosa’ scheme on May 15th. Rythu Bharosa status of payment check on ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in. The Andhra Pradesh (AP) state government has released the list of beneficiary farmers for YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme and has said that the payment will be transferred on May 15th, 2020. The farmers will be able to check their YSR Rythu Bharosa payment status soon now as the government has deposited the amount in their accounts.
Read below to know how to check YSR Rythu Bharosa status for the payment amount deposited today.
YSR Rythu Bharosa list 2020 can be checked on ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in the official website. Details on checking Rythu Bharosa status and beneficiary list is given below. AP govt will start disbursing payment and supplying seeds through its centres from May 15th. The payment status checking link is ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/Reports/PaymentStatus.
What is Rythu Bharosa scheme
The current Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh, Y. S. Jaganmohan Reddy launched this “YSR Rythu Bharosa – PM Kisan scheme” in October 2019. The scheme is 100% funded and sponsored with coalition of AP state with Central government. Of the total Rs 13,500 financial help to the farmers, Rs 6,000 comes out of the Central government’s pocket under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and the rest Rs 7,500 comes from the state.
ప్రతి రైతు కుటుంబానికి ఏటా Rs 13500: The initially announced amount was Rs 12,500 which has been increased by thousand rupees to Rs 13,500 total now.
|Check Beneficiary list login||ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/RB/Login|
|Know Your Payment Status||ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/Reports/PaymentStatus|
Payment Amount & Release Schedule:
- The eligible farmers will get Rs 5,500 deposited into their bank account in May 2020.
- The payment amount for SC/ST, BC and minority landless farmers is Rs 7,500.
- Rs 7,500 will be given to the the farmers who are cultivating on lands of Endowment Department of Andhra Pradesh.
- The total benefit of the scheme is Rs 13,500 including Rs 6,000 paid to the farmers under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana (which is transferred in 3 installments a year of Rs 2000 each).
- The farmers are getting this Rs 5,500 and Rs 7,500 financial aid before the start of Kharif season.
- The second installment of Rs 4,000 will be provided during the harvesting, just before the start of Rabi season (October/November 2020).
- The third installment of Rs 2,000 is provided at the time of farmer’s Sankranti festival (January 2021).
Rythu Bharosa List 2020
AP government started updating the beneficiary list on April 22nd, 2020, Special Commissioner of the Agriculture department said.
The Rythu Bharosa beneficiary list of the farmers who will receive funds on May 15th, 2020, is available with the Mandal Parishad Extension Officer in the Gram Panchayat office.
రైతులు లబ్ధిదారుల జాబితాను ఆన్లైన్లో తనిఖీ చేయలేరు. 2020 మే 10 వరకు వారి పేరు జాబితాలో ఉందో లేదో తనిఖీ చేయడానికి వారు తమ మండల్ పరిషత్ ఎక్స్టెన్షన్ ఆఫీసర్ లేదా గ్రామ పంచాయతీ మరియు డిస్ట్రిక్ట్ అడ్మినిస్ట్రేషన్ను సంప్రదించాలి.
How to Check Beneficiary list
The farmers need to inquire in the Gram Panchayat office of their district to check if their name is in the updated Rythu Bharosa beneficiary list.
The farmers whose name is not the list yet, they have to contact the concerned Mandal extension officer of their Gram Panchayat on or before May 10th, 2020. The process to get your details verified and get name in the beneficiary list will end on May 10, as per the officials.
The farmers can not check the AP Rythu Bharosa list online as the scheme’ website ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in does not avail this facility. Only the officials can access the list online.
Rythu Bharosa Status
The beneficiary farmers whose name appears in the Rythu Bharosa list, can check their payment status online after May 15, 2020 once the AP government transfers the funds.
There are two ways to check YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary payment status:
- Firstly, The farmers can check with the office of their District Administration’s Gram Panchayat or with the Mandal extension officer. A SMS alert is also sent by the Bank when the fund is credited to the farmer’s account.
- Secondly, the payment status can be checked online easily.
How to check Rythu Bharosa Payment Status Online
The beneficiaries can visit the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme i.e., ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in and click on the ‘Payment Status’ section.
On the Payment status page, the farmers will have to enter their Aadhaar Card number. Also enter the Captcha as displayed on screen and submit the request.
Now, the farmer’s YSR Rythu payment status report will be displayed with details of district name, Mandal name, Panchayat name, Farmer’s name & father’s name, Survey number, Khata number.
The important thing to see is the ‘payment status’ (accepted/rejected) and remarks about the reason.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa ‘Know Your Payment Status’ – Check Here
- Direct Link- https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/RBApp/Reports/PaymentStatus
Rythu Bharosa చెల్లింపు స్థితిని తనిఖీ చేయడానికి, మీ ఆధార్ కార్డ్ నంబర్ను సందర్శించండి మరియు నమోదు చేయండి. చెల్లింపు స్థితిని 2020 మే 15 తర్వాత తనిఖీ చేయవచ్చు.
Check YSR PM Kisan Status & List Here.