SNEHER Paras App download www.wb.gov.in / jaibanglamw.wb.gov.in apk, fill online application form to get Rs 1000 financial help. Sneher Parash/ Porosh or Sneher Poros ‘স্নেহের পরশ ‘WB scheme online application form can be filled through the Sneher mobile app. West Bengal government launched the ‘Sneher Paras’ mobile app and scheme to help the migrant workers. Sneher Paras app download link facility is available on West Bengal state government’s official portal www.wb.gov.in and jaibanglamw.wb.gov.in. The process for Sneher Paras online application (how to apply online) is given here.
স্নেহের পরশ প্রকল্প পশ্চিমবঙ্গ: West Bengal workers/migrants will get Rs 1000 Corona Sahayata (COVID 19 Help) under this Sneher Paras scheme. App download link is given at Jai Bangla official portal (jaibanglamw.wb.gov.in) of the government of West Bengal- Egiye Bangla at www.wb.gov.in.
সেই ব্যক্তিকে নীচে দেওয়া লিঙ্ক থেকে ‘পশ্চিমবঙ্গ স্নেহার পরস’ স্কিমের মোবাইল অ্যাপটি ডাউনলোড করতে হবে। আপনার ব্যাঙ্ক অ্যাকাউন্টে আর 1000 টাকা পাওয়ার জন্য 2020 সালের 3 মে এর আগে আবেদন করুন।
Sneher Paras Scheme
‘Sneher Paras’, is also referred to a ‘Sneher Parash’ or ‘Sneher Porosh’ is a new Migrant Worker Relief (COVID-19) scheme introduced by the West Bengal state government for the migrant workers, who are residents of state but are stranded in the different parts of the country amid the current lockdown due to the Coronavirus crisis.
Under this Sneher Paras scheme; the West Bengal resident migrants/workers stuck outside the state since March 24th, 2020 due to the lockdown, will be provided one-time financial assistance of Rs 1000/-.
This Rs 1000/- will be transferred to the beneficiaries’ bank account details submitted in the mobile app, after downloading the Sneher Paras app and completing the online application.
- The worker must be a resident of West Bengal.
- The work must provide Aadhaar Card number, EPIC number or Khadyasathi number in order to prove his/her eligibility and the District Magistrate/Commissioner must verify the details.
Since the workers are stranded outside the state and it is not possible for them to provide the details in person to the state authorities’ offices, the government has launched an mobile application called “West Bengal Sneher App”.
How to download app:
- West Bengal SNEHER PARAS Android App- FREE DOWNLOAD LINK
- Or type https://wb.gov.in/APK/Sneher_Paras_v1.0.3.apk in Google to get the link to download app.
- Or, open ‘Google Play Store’ in your mobile and search for ‘West Bengal Sneher Paras’ app. Make sure that the app is the one officially sponsored by the West Bengal, not some fake.
How to apply to get 1000 rupees Corona Sahayata:
- First of all, install the app from the link provided above or Google Play store.
- After downloading and installing the app, follow the registration process.
The applications will need to provide following details:
- Mobile number
- Details of Aadhaar card number or EPIC number, or Voter ID number or Khadyasathi number.
- Bank Account details where the Rs 1000/- fund is to be transferred.
- Details of any local person (friend/family/acquaintance), relation with the person etc.
The applicants must download the app and register before May 3rd, 2020 to get the benefit of the scheme.
When will you receive the 1000 rupees fund?
After submitting the application through Sneher Parash app, the District Magistrate/Commissioner and state authorities will verify your details and process the funds.
The state government has started the scheme fund processing on April 20th, 2020. The applicants will receive the money in their provided bank accounts within few days.