WB HS result 2021 wbchse.nic.in: West Bengal Higher secondary (HS) result 2021 by WBCHSE will be announced today at 3 pm. The Higher secondary results will be published at around 3 pm on the official website of the West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education i.e., www.wbchse.nic.in. The WBCHSE council will also release the HS result at the official website for all West Bengal results i.e., wbresults.nic.in. The students can check their results via online websites, SMS and mobile app and get the provisional marksheet.
The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education, commonly known as WBCHSE, conducts its Higher Secondary (HS) examination or class 12th, each year. However the Higher secondary exams in West Bengal were cancelled this year and the results will be based on a new evaluation process. Around 8 lakh students are enrolled in West Bengal Higher secondary examination for the academic year 2020-2021 who are waiting for their results.
WB HS Result 2021
The West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE) in a press note issued publicly on last week had stated that “Results of Higher Secondary Examination 2021 will be published on 22/07/2021, Thursday at 3.00 p.m. through a Press Conference to be held at Rabindra Milan Mancha, 7th floor, Vidyasagar Bhavan of the Council.”
Furthermore, the WBCHSE noted that the heads of the higher secondary institutions or the authorised institutions can collect the HS marks sheets and other documents from the authorised distribution camps from 11 am on July 23, 2021. The students or their parents can then collect the marksheet from their respective schools. The Council also listed websites and apps to check the HS result.
www.wbchse.nic.in 2021 HS result details
|Board Name||West Bengal Council of Higher Secondary Education (WBCHSE)|
|Exam Name||Higher Secondary (HS)|
|Result Date||July 22, 2021|
|Result time||3 PM|
WB higher secondary Result evaluation criteria
The WBCHSE decided to cancel the exams and henceforth released a new alternate evaluation criteria used to form the basis of Higher secondary result of the students.
In the notice for HS evaluation process issued on June 18, the Council stated the following:
- 40% weightage to the best of 4 subject in Madhyamik
- 60% weightage to the class 11 theory results + class 12 practicals and internal assessment
How to check HS Result 2021
Follow the following steps in order to check Higher Secondary (HS) result at the official website of West Bengal Council of Higher Education (WBCHSE):
- Visit the official website- wbchse.nic.in or wbresults.nic.in
- Click on the result link- “Higher Secondary examination 2021- Results”
- You will be redirected on the result checking page
- Enter the required details such as your registration number, name or date of birth.
- Your marksheet will be displayed on the screen, download it and get multiple printouts.
Check Higher secondary result vis SMS
Students need to send a message in the following format to the prescribed number to obtain their WB HS result 2021 by SMS:
- Type SMS: “WB12<space>registration number and send it to 56070 or 56263 or 5676750
- The message format is same, only the number differs.
- The service for receiving result is facilitated by www.exametc.com, Indiaresults.com and News18Bangla.com, all recommended by WBCHE in its official notification.
- Students can also pre-register by providing their mobile phone number and registration number at Exametc website to get the results the instant it is declared.
Check result on Mobile App
Students can download the mobile app from results.shiksha to view their HS result.
To check the result on app, first download the app from Google play store, install it and then submit your registration number.
WBCHSE HS Result 2021 Link
|HS result 2021 official website Link||wbchse.nic.in or click here|
Also check- Madhyamik result 2021