VTU revaluation 2020 application form can be submitted online till April 30. Know the procedure, rules, fees and important dates as per the official notification. The Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) released the notification for revaluation and photocopy of answer scripts for UG/PG examinations held during Dec 2019- Jan 2020 for all courses on April 20. The circulars was released on the official portal – vtu.ac.in.
VTU revaluation 2020 Date
- revaluation application starting date for B.E./B.Tech/MCA/MBA/B.Arch (all semester)- April 21, 2020
- Last date (for all courses)- April 30, 2020
- M.tech revaluation starting date- April 27, 2020
- The students who have already applied for the revaluation (for example: B.E. semester 5th-8th students), do not need to apply again.
- The students should not make online payment or submit their information directly to the university.
How to apply for revaluation:
- A format with necessary instructions is enclosed.
- Take printout of the application from VTU website and submit it to your college via e-mail.
- If you can not take printout, write all details by hand on a sheet as stated in the application, sign it, scan using Cam scanner (or similar apps)/take clear snapshot in your mobile phone and send it to college by email.
- Contact your college for any other method (if any) availed by the administration.
- If your college has availed the fee payment facility online, then do so, otherwise the fee can be paid once college is opened after the lockdown.
- Revaluation Fee for UG courses- Rs 400/- per subject + Rs 20/- application fees
- Photocopy Fees for UG courses- Rs 300/- per subject + Rs 20/- application fees
- PG courses revaluation fees is Rs 3000/- per subject + Rs 20 application fee. No photocopy facility for PG students.
- Students can apply in any number of subjects for theory exams.
Read full notification here on vtu.ac.in under exam circulars and notifications section.
Students may check the notification titled “Submission of Online Application Forms for Revaluation and Photocopy of Answer Script UG/PG Examination held during Dec 2019 / Jan 2020” on the official website and read the details. The VTU revaluation date 2020 along with procedure to submit the online application form is given below.
The revaluation schedule applies to the students whose VTU results have been announced. VTU announced all results in March 2020.
How to apply for revaluation:
The students from Bengaluru region may fill the application at official website prexamblr.vtu.ac.in.
The Students from Belagavi, Kalaburagi and Mysuru region have to apply through prexam.vtu.ac.in.
Students have to select the ‘Revaluation’ menu at above portals and then proceed to submit the application and pay the fees by following the instructions.
Student may apply for revaluation of photocopy of answer scripts for any number of subjects. However, they will have to pay the applicable fees.