VTU revaluation 2020: The Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) releases the dates for revaluation and photocopy of answer scripts for the UG/PG examinations held during Dec 2019- Jan 2020. The circulars are released on the official portal – vtu.ac.in.
Latest March : VTU revaluation date for 1st and 3rd sem 2020 will be notified this week now that 1st & 3rd semester results are declared. VTU 1st, 3rd sem revaluation date 2020 will be notified in 1-2 days. We will update here once notice is out.
VTU revaluation notification
Students may check the notification titled “Submission of Online Application Forms for Revaluation and Photocopy of Answer Script UG/PG Examination held during Dec 2019 / Jan 2020” on the official website and read the details. The VTU revaluation date 2020 along with procedure to submit the online application form is given below.
The revaluation schedule applies to the students whose results have been announced. The results declared so far have been for B.E./B.Tech 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th semester, B.Arch 1st to 8th semester, and MCA 4th & 5th semester exams, all conducted during December 2019-January 2020.
The results of B.E 1st, 2nd, 3rd & 4th semester is expected by Tuesday.
Schedule for submitting application for VTU revaluation and photocopy of answer scripts:
- Starting date for online filling of applications – March 10th, 2020
- Last date to fill online application form without penalty- March 14th, 2020
- Last date to fill application with penalty of Rs 500/- March 18th, 2020
This schedule is for B.E. 5th-8th semester, MCA 4th-5th semester, & B.Arch 1st-8th semester. The revaluation process for B.E. 1st-4th semester exams will begin after results declaration of the same.
- The revaluation fees for UG courses is Rs 400/- per subject.
- The photocopy fees for UG courses is Rs 300/- per subject.
- All students also have to pay application fees Rs 20/- in addition to the revaluation/photocopy fees.
- For PG courses, revaluation fees is Rs 3000/- per subject along with Rs 20/- application fees. There is no fees for photocopy.
How to apply for revaluation:
The students from Bengaluru region may fill the application at official website prexamblr.vtu.ac.in.
The Students from Belagavi, Kalaburagi and Mysuru region have to apply through prexam.vtu.ac.in.
Students have to select the ‘Revaluation’ menu at above portals and then proceed to submit the application and pay the fees by following the instructions.
Student may apply for revaluation of photocopy of answer scripts for any number of subjects. However, they will have to pay the applicable fees.