VTU hall ticket 2021: The Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) has released the hall ticket for odd semester examinations for UG and PG students even as the exam application form submission is underway. The VTU hall ticket for January/February/March 2021 examinations are issued to the students via VTU PREXAM portal “http://prexam.vtu.ac.in” and http://prexam.blr.vtu.ac.in/. Details to download and generate the hall ticket are given below.
Jan 20th Update:
- Hall ticket download link has been enabled for Principals of the colleges at prexam.vtu.ac.in portal.
- Students who have successfully submitted their exam application form, can get their hall tickets from their respective colleges starting January 20, 2021.
- Download link for students is not active yet, will update once it is.
VTU hall ticket 2021
The students who have successfully submitted their VTU exam application form and paid the fees will be issued the hall ticket by the University. In its official notice, VTU has noted that “generation of hall ticket” will take place on January 18 but the download link is not yet enabled for the students. Only College Principals can download the admit cards for now distribute among the students. The notification/circulars related to the online hall ticket generation will be uploaded at vtu.ac.in.
How to download hall ticket:
- Go to official website www.prexam.vtu.ac.in, http://prexamblr.vtu.ac.in, or http://prexamblr1.vtu.ac.in whichever is applicable for your region.
- Sign in to VTU PRExam student portal using your USN and password
- The hall ticket will be available under the Student profile
- Download the hall ticket and take its printout
VTU hall ticket 2021 generation- download link here
After downloading the admit card, the students will have to get it signed from the Principal of their respective colleges. The exam centre
The VTU theory exams for UG B.E./B.tech/B.Arch regular 3rd, 5th and 7th semester students will commence from February 08, 2021 and will end on March 27, 2021. The theory exams for 1st semester engineering students will be held from April 12-30, 2021 as per academic calendar issued back in December 2020.
The odd semester theory examinations for regular and lateral entry 3rd semester undergraduate B.E./B.Tech students will be conducted from March 06 to March 24, 2021 and practical exams for these students would be held on March 25-31, 2021 as per the revised academic calendar.
The candidates can also get their exams’ time table form their colleges apart from VTU website.
More VTU exam news here.