The Visvesvaraya Technological University has started the VTU exam application form 2021 filling process from August 07, 2021 for August 2021 exams. The online application form submission process is taking place through VTU PREXAM portal “prexam.vtu.ac.in” for all UG and PG candidates. The candidates can submit the VTU exam form till August 16, 2021 without paying any late fees.
According to latest VTU official notification:
- Exam application form submission from August 7th is started for B.E./B.Tech/B.Plan 3rd to 6th semester students, B.Arch 3rd to 8th sem, B.E. 7th and 8th semester (2010 scheme and 2009 batch with 2006/2010 scheme).
- Students can obtain their login passwords from colleges.
The Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) will conduct these semester examination in July/August 2021 for the undergraduate engineering and Postgraduate courses. The time table has already been released for the upcoming exams and application process too has started.
VTU Exam Application Form 2021 Date
|Application form starting date||August 07, 2021|
|Application form submission last date without penalty||August 16, 2021|
|Communication of passwords to students from colleges||August 06, 2021|
|Application form submission with late fees of Rs 500/-||To be notified later|
|Hall Ticket release date||August 18, 2021|
The above schedule is for all eligible students with upcoming semester exams as mentioned in the notification. The exam form for courses UG (B.E/B.Tech, B.Plan etc.) and PG courses (MBA, MCA, M.Tech etc.) are also to be filled at official VTU portal.
VTU Application Form Submission
The Visvesvaraya Technological University has notified that VTU exam form will be submitted online at its PREXAM portal.
Students have already provided their User ID and passwords for login at VTU PREXAM student portal during August 2021 examinations. Students can also obtain their login details from their respective colleges. In case a student has forgotten the login details, his/her User ID is the USN and passwords can be obtained from college.
Students can fill the exam form by themselves. However, if its possible, the students can also approach their respective colleges for the application form submission.
It is the responsibility of the colleges to approve students’ exam form and ensure that correct data is provided and also ensure their fees payment.
How to fill the exam application form:
- Visit the VTU PREXAM portal www.prexam.vtu.ac.in
- Select the course type UG/PG/P.hD whichever applicable to you
- Now click on the notice titled “Exam Application Form”
- On the next page (https://prexam.vtu.ac.in/VTUPrexamJan21/index.php), Sign in to VTU Prexam by clicking on “Student” tab
- Sign in to VTU Student portal by entering your University Seat Number (USN) and password.
- Start filling the application form by entering required information and complete submission by paying exam fees.
Students need to make sure that information provided in the application form is correct as the VTU will not provide re-correction facility.
VTU PREXAM application form 2021 link:
As per the official notice, the students can submit their application form on following websites:
- prexam.vtu.ac.in– main exam form student portal
- prexamblr.vtu.ac.in– Prexam BLR A-M colleges site
- prexamblr1.vtu.ac.in– Prexam BLR N-Z colleges site