The Visvesvaraya Technological University has started the VTU exam application form 2021 filling process from March 02, 2021 for 3rd semester students. The online application form submission process is taking place through VTU PREXAM portal “prexam.vtu.ac.in” for all UG and PG candidates. The candidates can submit the VTU exam form till March 08, 2021 without paying any late fees.
March 01, 2021 Update:
According to VTU official notification released on March 01, 2021;
- 3rd semester exam application form submission starts on march 02, 2021 and the last date is March 08, 2021.
- Students can obtain their login passwords from colleges from March 02.
- 3rd sem hall ticket generation starts from March 10.
- 3rd sem timetable has also been revised, check here.
The Visvesvaraya Technological University (VTU) will conduct the odd semester (1st, 3rd, 5th, 7th sem) examination in January/February/March 2021 for the undergraduate engineering and Postgraduate courses. The time table has already been released for the upcoming exams and application process has too started.
VTU Exam Application Form 2021 Date
|Activity (3rd semester)||Date|
|Application form starting date||March 02, 2021|
|Application form submission last date without penalty||March 08, 2021|
|Application form submission with late fees of Rs 500/-||—|
|Hall Ticket release date||March 10, 2021|
|University fees payment last date||March 15, 2021|
The above schedule is for all eligible students with upcoming 3rd semester exams. The exam form for courses UG (B.E/B.Tech, B.Plan etc.) and PG courses (MBA, MCA, M.Tech etc.) were filled in January. However, 1st semester UG & PG students, and 3rd semester regular students as well as 3rd semester lateral entry students with backlog subjects were excluded from exam form submission process in January.
The students with any number of backlogs can take admission for odd semester exams 2020-21.
VTU Application Form Submission
The Visvesvaraya Technological University has notified that VTU exam form will be submitted online at its PREXAM portal.
Students have already provided their User ID and passwords for login at VTU PREXAM student portal during August/September 2020 examinations. Students can also obtain their login details from their respective colleges. In case a student has forgotten the login details, his/her User ID is the USN and passwords can be obtained from college.
Students can fill the exam form by themselves. However, if its possible, the students can also approach their respective colleges for the application form submission.
It is the responsibility of the colleges to approve students’ exam form and ensure that correct data is provided and also ensure their fees payment.
How to fill the exam application form:
- Visit the VTU PREXAM portal www.prexam.vtu.ac.in
- Select the course type UG/PG/P.hD whichever applicable to you
- Now click on the notice titled “Exam Application Form”
- On the next page (https://prexam.vtu.ac.in/VTUPrexamJan21/index.php), Sign in to VTU Prexam by clicking on “Student” tab
- Sign in to VTU Student portal by entering your University Seat Number (USN) and password.
- Start filling the application form by entering required information and complete submission by paying exam fees.
Students need to make sure that information provided in the application form is correct as the VTU will not provide re-correction facility.
VTU PREXAM application form 2021 link:
As per the official notice, the students can submit their application form on following websites:
- prexam.vtu.ac.in– main exam form student portal
- prexamblr.vtu.ac.in– Prexam BLR A-M colleges site
- prexamblr1.vtu.ac.in– Prexam BLR N-Z colleges site