bse.telangana.gov.in manabadi.co.in TS SSC results 2020 10th Results Link Marks Memo Download: BSE Telangana has declared SSC results 2020 today. TS SSC Sarkari Ujala result at site (sarkariujala.com) and Manabadi websites for the students. The Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exams in Telangana have been cancelled and all students have been promoted to the next class. The results are released in the form of TS SSC short marks memo which will contain the grades obtained by the students. The direct result link to check Manabadi SSC results and short memo is available to download on the mentioned date, timing will be updated here.
- Telangana SSC/10th Result link will be live at 6 on on bse. telangana. government. in and Manabadi.co.in, manabadi.com, and other official sites. The link is also given Sarkari Ujala site (Sarkariujala.com)
- bse.telangana.gov.in the official site displaying grades and marks memo of the students soon after result publication at 6 pm. Alternatively, the students can check their results on Schools9, Eenadu, or Sakshi Education sites.
- TS SSC results 2020 are live now starting 3 PM on 22nd June from manabadi.co.in and the TS SSC 10th marks short memo download form bse.telangana.gov.in.
- Know the new grading and marking scheme here.
Board of Secondary Education (BSE) Telangana will publish the results of TS Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exam 2020 on its websites www.bse.telangana.gov.in, www.bsetelangana.org and partner site www.manabadi.co.in. Student’s hall ticket number/roll number and date of birth details will be needed at the time of checking the result.
TS SSC Results 2020 Announcement
According to the official data, a total of 5.35 lakh students, including 3.75 lakh from private schools, are registered for the SSC academic year 2019-2020. Since the board has promoted all students and there is no question of who failed or passed, now its only a matter of conveying the grades of the students to them through the results declaration process.
The students are being awarded grades taking the internal valuation done by schools into consideration, which previous used to have only 20 percentage weightage.
BSE Telangana acting under the Directorate of Government Examinations Telangana, popularly known as SSC Board, conducts annual examinations for secondary classes in the State. The SSC exams for academic session 2019-20 were scheduled to be held on 19th March to 6th April. The COVID-19 crisis and the lockdown had caused the postponement of 10th class exams, which were fully cancelled in a development two weeks ago.
So now, in place of the normal results, students will be provided with the short marks memo which is essential a memorandum of marks.
Check Results on www.bse.telangana.gov.in or manabadi.co.in online
The students can check the SSC results 2020 from the BSE Telangana board website through online mode. Here is a simple step-by-step procedure to help you check the results:
- Open any of the SSC board result website- bsetelangana.org, www.bse.telangana.gov.in, results.cgg.gov.in, or manabadi.co.in,
- After visiting the website, click on the link ‘Telangana SSC Results 2020’ and click on it.
- Enter your hall ticket number, roll number or date of birth, whichever required.
- Verify the hall ticket number and click on Submit button.
- Check your result and click on download to save it in PDF format. Take printout of the marks memo for further uses.
BSE Telangana follows the Grading system for evaluation and the students are awarded grades according to their performance in the exam.
Telangana SSC Results 2020 by Manabadi, Eenadu
Telangana SSC results 2020 will also be accessible on other leading result portals like Manabadi, Eenadu, Sakshi and Schools9. The students can open these portals directly and access their result using their hall ticket number or name also.
Considering the situation, its unlikely that the board will release the list of toppers, or merit holders.
The online results are only for immediate intimation to the students and original marksheet/ score card will be provided to them within 1 month of result declaration.