TS DOST seat allotment 2021: TS DOST phase 2 counselling registration and web options have started and the phase 2 seat allotment results will be declared on August 25, 2021. The students who have filled the online application form for the TS DOST 2021-22 admission, will be able to check their seat allotment results by visiting the official website www.dost.cgg.gov.in as per the date and time mentioned at official site. The students will need to complete their admission formalities as per the TS DOST seat allotment 2021 date.
The Degree Online Services, Telangana (DOST) is an online platform regulated by the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE) to facilitate admissions to the UG courses like B.Sc., B.Com., B.A. etc in the government and private colleges in the state. All activities for TS DOST from registrations to seat allotment results, are done through the official portal dost.cgg.gov.in.
TS DOST seat allotment 2021
The 1st phase seat allotment for TS DOST 2021 has been published on August 04 and the phase 2 results date is August 15. The TS DOST results will be published online only and for the candidates whose application was accepted. So far, a total of 1.98 lakh intermediate students have applied for TS DOST 2021 vying for admission in their desired college and course.
In the first phase, the students will be allotted a seat on the basis of their merit as well as preferences marked during application. The allotted seat, course and college details will be mentioned in the allotment letter which can be accessed at dost.cgg.gov.in after logging in.
After the seat allotment, the students who have been allotted a seat/college, will have to complete the online self reporting process at dost.cgg.gov.in website. During self-reporting, the students have to pay the college fee online and confirm/reject the seat as applicable.
TS DOST seat allotment 2021 date
|1st phase seat allotment||August 04, 2021|
|Online self-reporting, online payment of college fee/seat reservation fee)||August 05-09, 2021|
|Phase 2 registrations||August 05-18, 2021|
|Phase 2 web options||August 05-18, 2021|
|Phase 2 seat allotment||August 25, 2021|
|Online reporting and fee payment||August 25-31, 2021|
Seat Allotment rules
- If a student is satisfied with the allotted seat, he/she has to confirm the seat by online-self reporting and pay the required confirmation fees as mentioned in the official notice.
- The student has to visit the allotted college in person after online self-reporting and submit the required documents and pay the required fees, only then the admission will be confirmed.
- If the students is not satisfied with the seat allotment, he/she can participate in the second or third round. To do so, the student has to forfeit the seat in earlier rounds and then register and exercise the web option for new phase.
How to check the seat allotment
- Follow these steps to check the TS DOST results:
- Go to the official website www.dost.cgg.gov.in
- Click at the link for “Phase 1 seat allotment”
- Candidate Login using DOST ID and PIN
- Your seat allotment status will be displayed under ‘candidate login’ area
- Download and print the allotment letter copy.
The students should take a copy of seat allotment letter and original documents along while visiting the allotted college to complete admission formalities.
There will be a total of 3 phase of counselling for TS DOST. Schedule has been notified only for 2 phases. More details will be provided as per the official updates.