TS CPGET counselling 2021: Osmania University has announced TS CPCET counselling dates 2021 for the registration and web options entry. According to the reports, the TS CPGET 2021 web counselling registration for online certificate verification has started at cpget.ouadmissions.com on January 12, 2021 and will end on January 22, 2021. The certificate verification process will also take place between those dates. However, the web options entry be done between January 22-26, 2021. The candidates may visit official websites www.ouadmissions.com, www.osmania.ac.in and tscpget.com for the TS CPGET counselling 2021 details which are also given here.
CPGET latest updates:
- A press note at cpget.ouadmissions.com- the official counselling website, says that “Registration for Online Certificate Verification will be done from January 12 to January 22, 2021.”
- The Online Certificate Verification (OCV) process has started at https://ocv.ouadmissions.com.
- Web options entry process will be enabled between January 22 to January 26, 2021.
The Telangana State (TS) Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests (CPGET) are a state level entrance examinations conducted by the Osmania University for admission to various P.G. courses (MA, M.Sc., M.Com etc.), PG diploma course and 5-year integrated courses in the participating universities. Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Palamuru University, Satavahana University and JNTUH are participating in CPGET for admission to their affiliated colleges for academic year 2020-21. The academic year 2020-21 was supposed to start during September/October 2020 but has been delayed due to the ongoing pandemic crisis and will now commence in February 2021, further depending on Telangana government’s decision.
TS CPGET Counselling Dates 2021
|Web counselling registration||January 12-22, 2021|
|Certificate verification||January 12-22, 2021|
|Web Options entry||January 22-26, 2021|
|Editing web options||January 26, 2021 (tentative)|
|Seat Allotment||January 29-30, 2021 (tentative)|
|Seat Acceptance||to be announced|
|Admission confirmation & fees payment||to be announced|
|Reporting at Allotted college||to be announced|
|Commencement of Class work||to be announced|
Prof. N Kishan, TS CPGET 2020 Convenor in talks with media officials earlier had announced the counselling dates and said that the entire counselling process will take place online through the official websites ouadmissions.com and tscpget.com.
The Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University has now publish a detailed notification for the TS CPGET counselling process at its official websites on January 12, 2021. However, dates for activities except registration for online certificate verification and web options is not notified yet.
TS CPGET 2021 Counselling Registration
The registration for TS CPGET will be done online at cpget.ouadmissions.com website. Only the candidates who qualified the CPGET and have been declared eligible for participating in the web counselling will be able to register for the same. According to the Osmania University, a total of 72,467 candidates had appeared for the exam and 70,141 were declared qualified.
- For the CPGET counselling registration process, the candidates will need to register themselves at cpget.ouadmissions.com or www.tscgpet.com and generate Login details.
- After generating the login details, candidates will need to fill in basic personal details and other details such as marks in SSC/Intermediate, caste/category certificates etc. as asked.
- The candidates will need to upload the scanned copies of required documents and also to appear at the certificate verification centres for the same.
- After counselling registration, candidates will have to exercise the web options i.e., submitting his/her preferences for college, course etc. An option to edit the web options will also be given.
Link for counselling registration- Click Here (http://cpget.ouadmissions.com/)
The admissions will officially commence with the announcement of seat allotment on January 29 or 30, 2021. The candidates are allotted seat based on their rank and options/choices filled during web options entry process. The admissions are done on the basis of merit/rank obtained by the candidates in the CPGET.
The candidates will have to bring the original certificates while reporting at the allotted college and complete the formalities as per the Institute’s regulations.