TS CPGET Seat Allotment 2021: Osmania University has announced the seat allotment list for 2nd phase counselling of TS CPGET 2021 on March 05. The fee payment and T.C. submission will be done by Marc 12 and March 15 respectively. The candidates can check the CPGET seat allotment 2021 list on official websites of Osmania University admissions – cpget.ouadmissions.com and www.tscpget.com. The CPGET allotment is published course and college wise based on the candidates’ preferences during registration and web options process.
TS CPGET 2nd phase counselling details
According to Osmania University, the admissions authority, here are the dates and counselling details for 2nd phase of TS PGCET 2021:
- 2nd phase seat allotment released, link is given below.
- Last date for fee payment under phase 2 for the allotted seats is March 12, 2021.
- All candidates have to submit original T.C. at the allotted college by March 15 or their seat will be cancelled.
- The seat allotment for special category NCC, CAP, PH and NIQ quota will be released separately.
- Date and details regarding phase 3 or spot counselling are yet to be released.
How to check TS CPGET seat allotment 2021:
Steps to check 2nd phase seat allotment:
- Go to the official website http://cpget.ouadmissions.com/
- Or directly visit https://ocv.ouadmissions.com/CpgetAllot99/info/allotmentlist
- The page with facility to check ‘List of Provisionally Allotted Candidates’ will open
- Now, select the court you’ve registered for and then select the college
- The seat allotment list will be displayed.
Instructions to candidates:
- Candidates have to submit fresh web options in phase as web options done in phase 2 remain invalid now.
- Self reporting in online mode is mandatory to confirm admission.
- Fee payment is also mandatory to be done within specified dates. If the candidate fails to make the online fee payment, his/her provisional seat allotment will be cancelled.
- The candidates have to submit the Acknowledgement card at the college to get admission.
- It’s not mandatory to submit your original T.C. at the college in this phase.
- If the candidate cancels the allotted seat after fee payment, his/her counselling processing fee of Rs 700/- will be forfeited.
- All students, including those who self-reported or got seat, are eligible to participate in second round of counselling.
Read the official document on instructions here.
The Telangana State (TS) Common Post Graduate Entrance Tests (CPGET) are a state level entrance examinations conducted by the Osmania University for admission to various P.G. courses (MA, M.Sc., M.Com etc.), PG diploma course and 5-year integrated courses in the participating universities. Osmania University, Kakatiya University, Telangana University, Mahatma Gandhi University, Palamuru University, Satavahana University and JNTUH are participating in CPGET for admission to their affiliated colleges for academic year 2020-21. The academic year 2020-21 was supposed to start during September/October 2020 but has been delayed due to the ongoing pandemic crisis and will now commence in February 2021, further depending on Telangana government’s decision.
TS CPGET 2021 Seat Allotment Dates
|Phase 2 Activity||Dates|
|Web counselling registration||February 21-25, 2021|
|Certificate verification||February 21-25, 2021|
|Web Options entry||February 27 to March 01, 2021|
|2nd Phase Seat Allotment||March 05, 2021 (released)|
|Last date for Fee payment & self-reporting||March 12, 2021|
Prof. N Kishan, TS CPGET 2020 Convenor in talks with media officials earlier had announced the counselling dates and said that the entire counselling process will take place online through the official websites ouadmissions.com and tscpget.com.
The Directorate of Admissions, Osmania University has now publish a detailed notification for the TS CPGET counselling process at its official websites on January 12, 2021. However, dates for activities except registration for online certificate verification and web options is not notified yet.
The registration for TS CPGET will be done online at cpget.ouadmissions.com website. Only the candidates who qualified the CPGET and have been declared eligible for participating in the web counselling will be able to register for the same. According to the Osmania University, a total of 72,467 candidates had appeared for the exam and 70,141 were declared qualified.
- For the CPGET counselling registration process, the candidates will need to register themselves at cpget.ouadmissions.com or www.tscgpet.com and generate Login details.
- After generating the login details, candidates will need to fill in basic personal details and other details such as marks in SSC/Intermediate, caste/category certificates etc. as asked.
- The candidates will need to upload the scanned copies of required documents and also to appear at the certificate verification centres for the same.
- After counselling registration, candidates will have to exercise the web options i.e., submitting his/her preferences for college, course etc. An option to edit the web options will also be given.
Link for counselling website- Click Here (http://cpget.ouadmissions.com/)
The admissions will officially commence with the announcement of seat allotment in the first week of February after web options entry process concludes. The candidates are allotted seat based on their rank and options/choices filled during web options entry process. The admissions are done on the basis of merit/rank obtained by the candidates in the CPGET.
The candidates will have to bring the original certificates while reporting at the allotted college and complete the formalities as per the Institute’s regulations.