The Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has notified the hall ticket and exam date details for its upcoming National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021 (February session). According to the official document, the hall ticket of TCS NQT 2021 will be released 2 days prior to the exam date. Since the exams are scheduled on February 18, 19 & 21, 2021, the candidates will be issued hall tickets on February 16, 2021. The candidates will receive their hall ticket on their registered email ID.
February 16, 2021 Update:
- The admit cards have been released. Apart from the emails, candidates can also download their admit card through Login at official website.
- Exam date, time slot, exam centre and necessary instructions are mentioned the admit card itself.
- In case you did not receive the TCS NQT hall ticket via email, either contact the helpline numbers (given below) or login at TCS iON website and go under “Admit Card” section to download the same.
TCS NQT Hall Ticket 2021
According to the official website of TCS NQT 2021 – https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/ – here’s the information:
- Candidates will receive their TCS NQT admit card for February 2021 exam 2 days prior to the assessment.
- In case the candidates do not receive the hall ticket, they can reach out to the TCS iON HelpDesk for support.
- Reach out to he TCS iON HelpDesk at number- 1800 266 6282, email – [email protected] and SMS <TCSiON NQT> to 56161.
- Once the candidates receive the admit card/hall ticket on email, they should download the same and take multiple printouts on A4 size sheet.
- Candidates should note that it is compulsory to bring their respective hall tickets on the exam day along with a valid identity proof otherwise they would not be permitted entry inside the ICS iON zone.
TCS NQT Exam Date 2021
|Hall ticket issuance date||February 16, 2021 (released)|
|Exam date||February 18, 19 & 21, 2021|
The TCS NQT exams are conducted at the TCS iON authorised exam centres across the country. The exam centres are allotted to the candidates on the basis their city preferences marked during registration. The mode of assessment is ‘In-Centre assessment’ and the exam will be held in online mode.
- In the mandatory NQT, questions will be asked from Verbal Ability, Reasoning Ability and Numerical Ability Sections.
- The Subject-NQT paper will consist of Programming logic and Coding.
- There is no negative marking in the NQT and the exam is adaptive this year.
- Candidates will be provided a rough paper and calculator on screen.
What to do if TCS NQT hall ticket not received?
Reach out to the TCS iON HelpDesk at 1800 266 6282 and you will provided the hall ticket.