TCS NQT 2021 registration: The Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has announced the registration and exam date for its National Qualifier Test (NQT) 2021. According to official notification, TCS NQT 2021 registration process has started on January 17, 2021 and the last date to do so is February 10, 2021. The Tata Consultancy Services has also noted that TCS NQT 2021 exam date is February 18 & 19, 2021. The TCS NQT registration are open online and the candidates can apply at TCS iON Hub portal “https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/”. More details about TCS NQT 2021 date, exam pattern, syllabus etc. are given below.
TCS NQT 2021
The India’s second largest multinational information services and technology company Tata Consultancy Services Limited, a subsidiary of Tata Group, conducts the TCS National Qualifier Test (TCS NQT) almost each year. The TCS NQT is multi-level assessment test which assess the candidates’ competence on the core cognitive processes, industry specific knowledge and insights and specialisation on skills required to perform in various entry-level job roles.
In short, TCS NQT is a gateway to a gateway to top jobs in TCS and many other corporate companies such as Croma, WishTree, Equifax, Titan and Tata Electronics.
- Candidates who will qualify TCS NQT 2021 will be provided NQT Score which will be valid for 2 years.
- With NQT score, the candidates can apply for various entry-level jobs in any corporate and also on the job posting site of TCS.
- UG, PG and diploma students in their final or pre-final year/semester can apply for TCS NQT 2021 examination.
- Students holding any degree and specialisation/discipline can also apply
- Freshers with less than 2 years of experience are also eligible to apply.
TCS NQT 2021 Important Dates
|Registration start date||January 17, 2021|
|Registration last date||February 10, 2021|
|Test Dates||February 18 & 19, 2021|
|Result Date||yet to be announced|
TCS NQT Registration Process 2021
TCS NQT 2021 registration process is taking place online through the online portal “TCSiONHUB”. The eligible candidates may visit the official website and start the registration process.
The registration process consists of these simple 5 steps:
- Account creation
- Filling Personal details
- Educational qualifications details
- Filling NQT variant details
- Upload photo and confirm application submission
Step-by step registration process:
- Visit https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/ – the TCS iON Digital Learning Hub website.
- Click on ‘Register Now’
- If you are existing candidate, then login to continue
- If you are applying for the first time, then click on ‘Create Account’ and continue
- For new candidates, select ‘learner’ section and then fill the required details such as Full name, email ID and phone number to create account to begin.
- During the registration process, candidate will need to select state and then start filling the form.
- Details such as name, parents’ name, date of birth, residing city/state, 10th standard/SSC roll number etc. will be required to filled-in and then verify using the OTP at registered mobile number
- In Educational qualification section, fill-in details of your PG/UG/diploma ( highest qualification) such as graduation branch/specialisation, month/year of passing, and institute’s name.
- In the next section “filling of Test details” i.e., selecting the ‘NQT variant’, candidates will need the select the exam they are applying for i.e., NQT cognitive test/Attitudinal Alignment NQT (Psychometric test), Industry NQT, and subject-NQT.
- On the next step, upload your photograph and hit submit
- You will get a sms and email upon confirmed submission of application form.
Candidates can edit their details before registration closing date but no correction chance will be given thereafter.
The aspiring candidates can also check the official document on guidelines for registering to TCS National Qualifier Test 2021.
TCS NQT 2021 Syllabus
- NQT is compulsory to be taken and NQT score is a precondition to take NQT industry and NQT subject.
- Tests are conducted in English language only.
- There is no negative marking.
- All tests will be conducted at ICS iON Learning Hub spread across the country.
- Candidates who appeared in Oct 2020 can take this NQT and the upcoming ones.
- Verbal Ability: This section consists of topics- English grammar and its usage, reading comprehension.
- Reading ability: This section assesses identifying words and numeric patterns, problem-solving, figural and factual analysis, decision-making, propositional reasoning and visual-spatial reasoning.
- Numerical Ability: This section assesses number system, arithmetic, elementary statistics, data interpretation
More news here.