Shramik Special train booking online registration, Shramik train list: Indian Railways is now running hundreds of Shramik special trains for stranded individuals to travel to their states. The Indian Railway has said that special trains booking can only be done through IRCTC website and app. We’ll update the detailed list and schedule/time table of special trains here. Stay tuned.
Types of Shramik Special trains and online booking (May 20 Update)
- Shramik Special trains for migrant workers and stranded individuals: The online booking facility is not available for these kind of trains. The migrant workers would have to register at state’s interstate movement portal to travel by these trains. Shramik special train registration/booking facility is only available with the state government, not the public. Register online through state migrant service here.
- Indian Railways will 200 Non-AC trains from June 1, 2020. The booking for these trains can be done online by anybody. The detailed time table and list will be available at Railways website.
- IRCTC Special trains: These trains are separate from Shramil trains and booking for these can be done by anybody.
- The booking for all the Shramik special trains can be done online through website (www.irctc.co.in) and IRCTC app.
In an official press release, Railways stated that “These special trains will run from New Delhi connecting connecting Dibrugarh, Agartala, Howrah, Patna, Bilaspur, Ranchi, Bhubaneswar, Secunderabad, Bengaluru, Chennai, Thiruvananthapuram, Madgaon, Mumbai Central, Ahmedabad and Jammu Tawi stations”
The Indian Railways, under the government of India, had launched ‘Shramik’ special trains for the interstate movement of migrant workers during lockdown in India. These Shramik special trains will run from point to point ( from one state to another) on the request of concerned state governments for the movement of migrant workers, students, pilgrims, tourists and other stranded people. Read below to know details of Shramik Special train booking, registration, list, schedule and more.
Shramik Special Train List & Schedule Today
The time table for the Shramik special trains (other than the trains for migrant workers) is available to view at Indian Railways and IRCTC website.
Special trains list for May 6: (source)
- A total of Special trains for 24 trains for Bihar, six more to run soon.
- 10 special trains for UP, 10 more to start running.
- 12 Shramik Special trains to Bihar,UP,MP and Rajasthan States via Kazipeta-Balharshah
The first Shramik special train started on May 1st from from Lingampalli (Telangana) to Hatia (Jharkhand), carried 1250+ people and arrived last night at 23.15 hrs at destination.
According to the report of yesterday five more trains are running as of now. Shramik Special train route schedule and timing is given below for May 2nd.
- Nasik to Lucknow – 09:30 pm departure
- Aluva to Bhubaneswar- 6 pm departure
- Nasik to Bhopal- 8 pm departure
- Jaipur to Patna- 10 pm departure
- Kota to Hatia- 9 pm departure
Special trains schedule and route details for 11 newly introduced trains today will be updated soon here.
Special Train Registration Booking
The registration and booking for these Shramik special trains can only be done by the state government officials. The facility is not open to the public i.e., stranded migrant workers, students and alike.
How to register for Shramik Special train to travel lockdown?
The stranded persons willing to travel to another state have to register with any of the two state government (source & destination) to avail the facility. There is no other open. It is upto the government who will be sent by the special trains and when.
श्रमिक स्पेशल ट्रेन बुकिंग और पंजीकरण सार्वजनिक (प्रवासी श्रमिकों, छात्रों आदि) के लिए खुला नहीं है। इस सुविधा का लाभ उठाने के लिए आपको राज्य सरकार के पास पंजीकरण कराना होगा। विशेष ट्रेन से भेजने का निर्णय केवल राज्य सरकार के पास है। पहले आपको राज्य सरकार के साथ प्रवासी पंजीकरण करने की आवश्यकता है।
Migrant workers registration for each state can be done here.
Shramik Train fare: श्रमिक स्पेशल ट्रेनों का कोई टिकट किराया नहीं। यह सेवा उन सभी प्रवासी श्रमिकों के लिए निःशुल्क है जो राज्य सरकार के साथ पंजीकरण के बाद यात्रा करेंगे।
Facts about Shramik Special Trains
- The sending states will arrange the buses to bring registered passengers to the special train’ boarding station.
- The food and drinking water will be provided at the boarding station by the sending state government to all passenger. Additional meal will be provided during longer special train routes.
- The on duty Railway officials will ensure the social distancing, hygiene and other safety rules.
- On the arrival, the destination state government will arrange the screening and health checkup facility, including quarantine if necessary.
- The facility for further travel will also be provided by the destination state government after train arrival.
- The Railways and state governments have appointed nodal offers to coordinate the movement.
It is mandatory for all passengers to wear face mask, main social distance, hygiene and follow the rules.
The government has advised the people to not arrive at the station unnecessarily. The Shramik special trains are not run for everyone and people without prior registration with state government will not be permitted to travel.
Note: We have provided the Special Train route schedule, list and other details based on the government notification and news. Kindly verify the details with officials ( state government, Indian Railways, nodal officers first before taking any action).
More news here.