Sebaonline.org has released SEBA HSLC routine 2020 for the Assam board students. The HSLC exam routine 2020 will be conducted between February 10th to February 29th, 2020.
The Board of Secondary Education, Assam (SEBA) officially released the HSLC exam routine 2020 on December 3rd, 2019. With this news, the HSLC aspirants across the state can take a sigh of relief and now finally ready their preparation strategy as the board exams are now just roughly 2 months away.
The official figures are not yet disclosed but around 3.5 lakh students are expected to sit for Assam board’s HSLC 2020 exams. A total of 3.42 lakh students took the year-end HSLC board exams that were held in Feb-March 2019, recording an overall 60.23% pass percentage.
Down below, we have provided the complete Assam HSLC routine 2020 with the official PDF as well.
SEBA HSLC routine 2020
As per the official notification released at sebaonline.org, the HSLC 2020 exams will commence from 10th February, 2020 and will conclude 29th February, 2020. While the board has facilitated exams in two shifts, most of the exams will be held in morning shift itself. The morning shift timing is 9 am to 12 noon and the afternoon shift timing is 1:30 pm to 4:30 pm.
Few important points to note as you read the Assam HSLC exam routine 2018 PDF table.
- Students will be given 5 extra minutes (8:55 am to 9am, 1:25pm to 1:30pm) before the commencement of each paper to read the question paper only.
- Modern Indian Languages (MIL) are: Assamese, Bengali, Hindi, Bodo, Manipuri, Nepali, Khasi, Garo, Mizo, Hmar & Urdu. There will be a separate question paper for the subjects- Assamese, Bengali, Hindi & Urdu MIL for high Madrassa students having 50 marks and time duration of 2 hours.
- Elective languages exams will have 3 hours time and Lieu languages exam time will be 2 hours. There will be a common question paper with groups A and B for each language viz,- Assamese (E), Hindi (E), Bengali (E), Bodo (E), Manipuri (E), and Santhali (E) irrespective of Elective or Lieu language.
- Students of Elective subject will have to take both Groups A & B while in Lieu languages, the students will have to appear for Group A only which will be treated as Assamese (IL), Bengali (IL), Hindi (IL), Bodo (IL), Manipuri (IL), and Santhali (EL) respectively.
|Date||Morning shift |
(9 am to 12 noon)
|Afternoon shift |
(1:30 pm to 4:30 pm)
|10th Feb, 2020||English||X|
|11th Feb, 2020||*Music (E)|
*Garment Eng. (E)
|*Fine Arts (E)|
|12th Feb, 2020||Manipuri (E)|
|13th Feb, 2020||Advanced Mathematics (E)|
Home Science (E)
Computer Science (E)
|14th Feb , 2020||Hindi (E)|
|15th Feb, 2020||Assamese (E)||X|
|17th Feb, 2020||Social Science||X|
|20th Feb, 2020||*Fiqh & Aquaid|
*Weaving & Textile Design (E)
|22nd Feb, 2020||General Science||X|
|225th Feb, 2020||General mathematics||X|
|28th Feb, 2020||MIL/*Eng(IL)||X|
|29th Feb, 2020||X||*Wood craft (E)|
*Retail (Trade NSQF (E)
*IT/ITeS NSQF (E)
*Private Security NSQF (E)
*Health care NSQF (E)
*Agriculture & Horticulture NSQF (E)
*Tourism & Hospitality NSQF (E)
NOTE: * means that time allowed for the exam is 2 hours in both shifts, meaning, morning shift timing will be 9 am to 11 am, and the afternoon shift timing will be 1:30 pm to 3:30 pm.
SEBA HSLC Practical exams routine 2020
SEBA’s official notification states that HSLC/AHM practical exams will be conducted on 21st January & 22nd January, 2020. Check the table below for know the schedule.
|Practical Date||Morning shift (9 am to 12 noon)|
*Starred subjects will have 2 hours time (9am to 11am).
|21st Jan, 2020||*Computer Science (E), Fine Arts (E),Garment Designing (E), Music (E)|
|22nd Jan, 2020||Wood craft (E), *Weaving & textile design (E), Retail Trade NSQF (E), Dance (E), IT/ITeS NSQF (E), Private Security NSQF (E), Health care NSQF (E), Agriculture & Horticulture NSQF (E), Tourism & Hospitality NSQF (E), *Home Science (E)|
Fee important points related to practical exams:
- The practical exams in the subjects- Fine Arts (E), Computer Science (E), Retail Trade NSQF (E), IT/ITeS NSQF (E), Private Security NSQF (E), Health care NSQF (E), Agriculture & Horticulture NSQF (E), and Tourism & Hospitality NSQF (E) will be conducted in the exam centre from where the students appear in theory subject for the same.
- The practical exams in the subjects – Dance (E), Music (E), Home Science (E), Wood craft (E), Weaving & Textile Design (E), and garment designing (E) will be conducted in practical exam centers which will be notified by the board. Inquire your school and check the board’s website to know more about the same from time to time.
- For Computer Science (E) and IT/ITeS NSQF (E), the officer in-charge of the exam center will have the authority to use any of its Feeder Schools as practical venue, if required.
The above cited information has been curated from SEBA’s official notification dated 3rd December, 2019 for HSLC/AHM exam routine.
SEBA HSLC exam routine 2020 PDF on sebaonline.org- check here.
Check more news here.