Schools9 results 2021 for AP inter 2nd year intermediate exams have been released today as per the date and time fixed by BIEAP. Schools9 already published TS intermediate 2nd year results in June and TS inter 1st year results will be published soon along with official announcement. Schools9 will also publish AP inter 1st year results 2021 which is expected to be declared in July last week. Students can visit www.schools9.com to check the results by entering their name, roll number or hall ticket number.
- AP inter 2nd year results declared at official sites- check here
- Manabadi results check here
- TS inter 2nd year results announced- check here
Schools9 Results 2021
Schools9, also referred to as School9 or Schools 9 is a leading educational portal working as an official partner of Telangana board TSBIE and Andhra Pradesh board BIEAP to publish the Intermediate results.
Following Schools9 results 2021 are to be declared:
|Result Name||Result Date|
|AP inter 2nd year results 2021||July 23, 2021 (4 PM)|
|TS Inter 2nd Year Result 2021 (General/Vocational)||June 28, 2021 (Declared)|
|TS & AP Inter 1st year result 2021 (General/Vocational)||July-end 2021|
|AP SSC Results 2021||July 2021|
For Telangana students, only intermediate first year results remain to be announced whereas Andhra Pradesh board is yet to announce intermediate as well SSC results. AP Intermediate Education Board (BIEAP) officials have said to publish its results by July-end.
How to check results at schools9.com
Students can follow these steps to check the inter results:
- Go to www.schools9.com or click here for AP inter results 2021
- Click on the Link titled “TS Inter 1st year results 2021” if you are a intermediate first year student
- Click on “TS Inter 2nd year results 2021” if you are an intermediate 2nd year student
- Now on the next page choose the stream General/Vocational
- Enter your name or hall ticket number to view the marks memo/slip and take its printout.
Since the board has cancelled the intermediate examinations, the results will be based on the students’ inter first year marks and second year practicals. Checkout the assessment criteria at official website.