Rajasthan University of Health Sciences has released RUHS B.Sc Nursing admit card 2020 for the entrance exam scheduled on January 13, 2021. RUHS Nursing exam date for B.Sc, M.Sc and Post Basic B.Sc nursing entrance test has been notified in an official notice. B.Sc nursing entrance exam will be held on January 13, 2021 whereas M.Sc & Post Basic B.Sc Nursing exam will be held on January 12, 2021. Complete schedule is given below. Candidates can download the RUHS admit card 2020-21 from official website ‘ruhsraj.org’.
RUHS nursing is a state-level entrance test conducted by the Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur. RUHS offers admission to BSc Nursing, Post Basic BSc Nursing and MSc Nursing in Rajasthan.
January 10 Update:
- Admit cards have been released, download from direct link below.
- RUHS has released a notification revising exam time considering the weather. Check revised exam time below.
- Exam city and admit card release date will be intimated to the candidates on their registered email and mobile number.
RUHS Nursing Admit Card 2020
Since the B.Sc entrance exam is scheduled on January 13, 2021, RUHS released the admit card on January 10. Candidates who had filled the application form during the registration window will be able to download their admit cards once released. The admit cards are only released through online mode and are available at the official website.
How to download admit card:
Candidates may follow the steps given in the below-mentioned list below in order to download their respective admit cards.
- Visit the RUHS official website at ruhsraj.org
- Go to the ‘Admissions’ drop down menu and click on the ‘Nursing’ tab.
- Click on the ‘RUHS Nursing Entrance Exam 2020-21 Admit Card’ link.
- A direct link is also given on RUHSRAJ website that leads to http://admission.ruhsraj.org.in/ where admit cards are uploaded course-wise.
- Sign in by entering login credentials created at the time of applying which includes email-ID and password.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Th admit card will now be displayed.
- Download and take a printout for future use.
Admit card for RUHS entrance exam for session 2020-21- Download here
In order to download the admit card, the candidates have to login using their email id as provided by them during the registration and password as created by them. However, in case if a candidate does not remember their password, they can retrieve it by following the instructions available at candidate login portal.
Candidates should check their admit cards for any discrepancies and report the same to the exam authority. It must be noted that the admit card will be mandatory for a candidate to gain entry into the exam centre. The candidates should also carry a valid government ID proof along with their admit cards.
RUHS Nursing Exam Schedule
The RUHS nursing entrance exam for different courses is scheduled to be conducted on January 12 and 13. The university notified the revised exam schedule only a few days back. The RUHS nursing exam schedule, as released by the university officials, is mentioned below.
- The nursing entrance exam will be two shifts each day. These include First (10:30 AM to 12:30 PM) and Second (3 PM to 5 PM) shifts.
- The entrance exam for admissions into Post Basic B.Sc (Nursing) and M.Sc (Nursing) courses will be conducted on February 12 in the second shift.
- The entrance exam for admissions into B.Sc (Nursing) course will be conducted on February 13, 2021 in the first shift.