The Reserve Bank of India has announced the RBI Security Guard recruitment 2021 for 241 security guard vacancy in RBI. The process to apply online for RBI Security Guard 2021 has started on January 22, 2021 and last date to submit the application for is February 12, 2021. In the previous year, the number of RBI Security Guard vacancies was 270 but its 241 this year. Also, the exam is expected to be conducted during the month of February or March, 2021. Details of salary, pay scale, career prospects, application, syllabus etc. are given below.
The security guards will be recruited to be posted all over India, at different branches of RBI. The exam could be conducted on a weekend or a weekday, and also can be conducted within more than one day, as per the guidelines of RBI in future. For further details, candidates can visit the official site of RBI and go through the recruitment notification uploaded for RBI security guard recruitment 2021 in the form of PDF file.
RBI Security Guard Salary 2021
At present, the gross monthly emoluments for RBI Security Guards is Rs 27,678/- approximately including HRA @15% according to the official notification. The basic pay is Rs 10,940/- per month with allowances such as DA, HRA, LCA, TA, PFA etc.
Official notice about salary:
RBI Security Guard Recruitment 2021
As per the notification released by RBI, here is the complete schedule of application and exam to be conducted for the recruitment of 241 Security Guards.
|Official notification/ release date for RBI Security Guard recruitment 2021||January 22, 2021|
|Online application started||January 22, 2021|
|Last date to apply online||February 12, 2021|
|Last day for application- fee payment||February 12, 2021|
|Last chance to print online receipt of application form||February 27, 2021|
|Exam of RBI Security Guard 2021||During month of February or March, 2021 (as per the notification)|
RBI Security Guard Vacancy 2021 Details
Total No. Of posts: 241
- General category: 113
- OBC category: 45
- EWS category: 18
- SC category: 32
- ST category: 33
State-wise division of vacancies:-
- Ahmadabad: 7
- Bengaluru: 12
- Bhopal: 10
- Bhubaneswar: 8
- Chandigarh: 2
- Chennai: 22
- Guwahati: 11
- Hyderabad: 3
- Jaipur: 10
- Jammu: 4
- Kanpur: 5
- Kolkata: 15
- Lucknow: 5
- Mumbai: 84
- Nagpur: 12
- New Delhi: 17
- Patna: 11
- Thiruvananthapuram: 3
- Candidates need to be an Ex- serviceman.
- Candidates need to have minimum qualification of Class 10 or Matriculation, passed from a recognised state board, or equivalent.
- Those ex- servicemen, who have passed their qualifying exams from outside the recruitment- zone (before or after leaving military service), are also eligible to apply.
- Age limit for applicants is 25 years. However, for OBC candidates, it is: 28 years; For SC/ST candidates, it is 30 years.
RBI Security Guard Apply Online
Steps to apply online for the posts of RBI Security Guard recruitment 2021 are as follows:
- Go to the official website of RBI and click on the link for RBI Security Guard recruitment 2021.
- Fill all the details correctly in the application form.
- Click on the button that says “Save & Next.” It will take the candidate to a new page for uploading necessary documents.
- Upload the required documents in prescribed format
- Then click on the ‘Submit’ button, in order to submit the application form.
- Pay the online application fee for the exam, using debit card/ credit card/ net banking etc. carefully.
Documents required to upload
- Candidate’s photograph (in JPG format).
- Signature of the candidate (in JPG format).
- Other documents such as mark-sheets of Class 10, Class 12, Graduation, etc.
- Caste certificate (for reserved category candidates).
- Application fee for all category candidates (except staff candidates) is the same: Rs.50/- (Non- refundable)
- For staff-candidates, there is no application fee.
- After successfully submitting the fee, take the printout of the fee payment and application form for further use.