PM Kisan status: The beneficiary farmers can check the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi status and payment list online at pmkisan.gov.in, not pmkisan.nic.in. The Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare, under government of India will release the new list of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Beneficiaries on January 01, 2022. The two lists/installments have already been credited to the registered farmers’ accounts this year and the3rd list/installment will be published soon. The details of new PM Kisan list 2022 and guide to check status is given below in details.
PM Kisan portal – pmkisan.gov.in:
pmkisan.gov.in is the official portal of the Department of Agriculture, Cooperation and Farmers Welfare, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare under government of India. The portal pmkisan.gov.in facilitates all official data and proceedings related to the Pradhan Mantri (PM) Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is an initiative taken by the government of India in Antrim Budget 2018-19. As of scheme’s name, it is useful to the farmers of our country. This scheme started in December 01, 2018 and is completely funded by the government. The Central Sector Scheme is initiated only for the farmers and under this scheme, they are provided with Rs.6000 per year as a support. This scheme aims to provide the fund to farmers so that they can grow proper healthy crops with appropriate yields and commensurate with farm at the end of crop cycle. This would also help the small and marginal farmers(SMFs) by not falling into the clutches of big moneylenders which only results in financial troubles. By this scheme the SMFs can easily continue to do the farming without any problems.
PM Kisan List 2022
The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list is set to be released in January 2022. In the PM Kisan list, the fifth instalment of Rs 2000/- will be transferred to the accounts of the registered farmer beneficiaries. The newly registered beneficiaries will receive their first instalment to their accounts.
The date of 10th installment release is officially fixed. The beneficiaries may keep checking pmkisan.gov.in for the updates on the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana new List 2022.
How to check Your name in PM Kisan List?
The registered farmers may check their name in the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi list 2022 by visiting “Beneficiaries List under PMKisan’ section. The direct link to check the PM Kisan List is http://www.pmkisan.gov.in/Rpt_BeneficiaryStatus_pub.aspx. Once you visit the page, simply select the applicable details such as State, District, sub-district, Block and village to see your name in the list and status of the same.
PMKisan Beneficiaries List – check here
The SMFs family can be defined as a family of husband, wife and minor children, who cultivate their own land i.e. the ownership of the land is mandatory and area of the land should be upto 2 hectare recorded by the concerned state government. However in case of death of the landowner, benefits will be allowed if the account is transferred to the new successor.
Benefits of the Scheme:
The farmers can get the benefit of Rs.6000 per year and it comes in the instalment of Rs.2000 each in every 4 months per year. Money will be transferred directly to the Aadhaar card linked account of the eligible farmers through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
To avail this scheme, Aadhaar is mandatory of the eligible person. However, if beneficiaries don’t have Aadhaar card or Aadhaar enrolment number, then alternatively, mandatory documents need to be submitted for verification and to transfer the fund to the beneficiaries’ accounts. And it is made compulsory to get Aadhaar card or have Aadhaar enrolment number for further subsequent transfer of the fund. States/UT’s shall not have made duplicate payments or wrong payments on incorrect accounts. If done any cases speedy reconciliation must be ensured.
Non eligible category:
People with higher economic status shall not be eligible to get the benefit from this scheme. They are divided into categories:
- All institutional land holders i.e. land holders holding government farms, farms of sugarcane factories, cooperative farms, lands managed by trusts.
Farmer families or any of their member who comes in the following categories are also not eligibile:
- Any one having government jobs or having any constitutional post.
- Former and present Ministers/ State Ministers and former/present Members of Loksabha/ Rajyasabha/ State Legislative Assemblies/ State Legislative
Councils, former and present Mayors of Municipal Corporations, former and present Chairpersons of District Panchayats.
- All serving or retired officers and employees of Central/ State Government Ministries /Offices/Departments and its field units Central or State PSEs and
Attached offices /Autonomous Institutions under Government as well as regular employees of the Local Bodies. (Excluding MTS /Class 4/Group-D employees).
- All superannuated/retired pensioners whose monthly pension is Rs.10,000/-or more. (Excluding MTS /Class 4/Group-D employees) of above category.
- All Persons who paid Income Tax in last assessment year.
- Professionals like Doctors, Engineers, Lawyers, Chartered Accountants, and Architects registered with Professional bodies and carrying out profession by
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana Apply Online:
Farmers who have not applied can go to the official website pmkisan.nic.in and can register from there. The farmers who are eligible can get the benefit of Rs.6000 as the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana list 2022 is yet to come. If the farmers are already the beneficiary of this scheme, then they will get the next instalment. If there is any concern about the scheme or the benefits of this scheme can go to the nearest Tehsil office.
How to apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022:
People can get the online application form from the official website www.pmkisan.gov.in or can take it offline from tehsil office nearby. To fill online, go through the following steps:
- Go on the official website www.pmkisan.gov.in click on the “farmers corner” tab.
- Click on the “new farmer registration” in the dropdown of “farmers corner”.
- A registration form will appear. Enter the Aadhar details along with the captcha correctly.
- After this the registration form will appear and will ask the farmer’s details like state, district, block, village, farmer type, and other important details like account number, mobile number, date of birth, ownership e.t.c. fill all the asked details correctly.
- Before submitting the form click on “submit for Aadhar authentication”, it will just verify the Aadhar with the details filled above. Then click on the “save” button
- Registration process will be complete and then a registration number will be provided and the number will come on the registered phone number also.
How to check PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 status:
- Go to the official website www.pmkisan.gov.in and click on the “farmers corner” tab.
- Then click on the “check beneficiary status” which will appear on the dropdown list.
- Three buttons will appear-Aadhar number, Account number, Mobile number. Click on any of the buttons and fill the details accordingly.
- Click on “get data” option to check your Kisan Samman Nidhi status 2022.
PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana 2022 Status – Check Here (or type http://www.pmkisan.gov.in/BeneficiaryStatus/BeneficiaryStatus.aspx in your browser to directly open the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi beneficiary status check.)
PM Kisan Mobile App 2022 to check status and Beneficiary list:
The android application for the PM Kisan Yojana was also launched in 2020 to help people to access beneficiary status and other related things on mobile at ease. Farmers can see the latest updates on this scheme on mobile at ease. The fund which will be transferred can also be seen on the app.Its same as seen on the website but it is easy to access.
Farmers can download the application on mobile through google play store and the link is given below:
- Click here or open this link – https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.nic.project.pmkisan&hl=en
PM Kisan Helpline Number:
If the farmers have any query regarding the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, they can directly contact the toll-free number that is 011-23381092 or can mail their queries at [email protected]