IGNOU Assistant Registrar admit card 2021 has been released today by the National Testing Agency (NTA) which will conduct the exam on behalf of the Indira Gandhi National Open University . As per the official notification, the Assistant Registrar admit card release date was shifted a day from Jan 11 to Jan 12, 2021.. The IGNOU Assistant Registrar admit card is now available for the candidates whose applications have been accepted. The Assistant Registrar exam will be conducted on January 24, 2021 in written mode. The candidates may visit the NTA IGNOU website “recruitment.nta.nic.in” for downloading the Assistant Registrar admit card. Direct link is updated below.
The Indira Gandhi National Open School University (IGNOU) in November 2020 had advertised recruitment to the 21 posts of ‘Assistant Registrar’ and the National Testing Agency (NTA) will be overseeing the conduct of the examination. From online application to results declaration, all activities related to the Assistant Registrar exam 2021 will take place at NTA IGNOU Recruitment website.
IGNOU Assistant Registrar Admit Card 2021
|Admit Card Release||January 12, 2021 (Released)|
|Exam Date||January 24, 2021|
In its official notification, NTA has stated that ” Issuing of Hall Ticket/admit card/Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website” have started on January 12, 2021. NTA has also released a public notice stating the instructions for the candidates along with Assistant Registrar admit card issuance.
Each candidate’s exam centre and city details will be mentioned on his/her respective admit card. The exam city is allocated to the candidates based on their city preferences marked in the application.
On the day of the exam, the candidates are necessarily required to bring their respective admit cards to gain entry to the test centre. Also, make sure to bring a valid identity proof and a passport size photograph.
Steps to download Assistant Registrar admit card
- Visit the official website recruitment.nta.nic.in or the Recruitment Advertisements section at www.ignou.ac.in
- Find and click on the notification titled “Admit Cards for Written Examination of Assistant Registrar”
- On the new page, enter your application number and required credentials
- Your admit card will be displayed under candidate login area
- Download the admit card and take printout.
Assistant Registrar Exam Details
- The NTA IGNOU Assistant Registrar exam 2021 will be held in written mode for time duration of 3 hours.
- The written exam will have 200 objective type questions for a total of 200 marks.
- Each correct answer is of 1 mark. There will be negative marking of 0.25% mark(s) for each wrong answer.
- 50 questions will be asked from section ‘Test of General Studies’ and 150 questions will come from ‘Education Administration & Management’ section.
- A merit list will be prepared based on the candidates’ performance in written exam and shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews. Nearly 315 candidates will be called for the interview, in a ratio of 1:15 (1 post:15 candidates) from the merit list of written exam.
- Interview will be held for 100 marks.