nmse.in result 2020: The result of National Merit Scholarship Exam 2020, one of the biggest scholarship exam, has been announced today on August 18th. The first round of this NMSE 2020 was conducted on August 16th wherein thousands participated in the online examination. The students who took the test may now visit www.nmse.in to check the result of their National Merit scholarship exam 2020.
National Merit Scholarship Exam
The National Merit Scholarship Exam (NMSE) is a scholarship exam conducted for the students studying in grades 5-12 with an objective of identifying and nurturing the meritorious students with the scholarship fund and other rewards.
NMSE 2020 result
- The first round was a qualifying one. Means, the students who cleared the 1st round, will have to appear for the 2nd round.
- NMSE 2nd round exam is scheduled to be conducted on August 23rd, 2020.
- The results of the second round will then be announced on August 29th, 2020 and the winners will be distributed the awards and rewards on a later date as decided by the organisation.
- The students would have register themselves for the 2nd round by paying Rs 100 fees at the website here.
- The 1st rank holder will get a scholarship amount of Rs 50,000 and a merit certificate.
- The 2nd rank holder will get Rs 25,000 + merit certificate.
- The 3rd rank holder will get Rs 10,000 + merit certificate.
- 4th rank holders will get Rs 5000 + merit certificate
- 5th rank holders will get Rs 2500 + merit certificate
- Students with rank between 6-10 will get Rs 1000 + merit certificate.
- Students with rank between 11-20 will get Rs 500 + merit certificate.
- The students with rank above 20 will only be awarded merit certificates.
The scholarship funds will be credited to the bank details provided by the students that should be either theirs or their parents only.
As to the details about who is organising this NMSE 2020 remains unavailable. The students are advised to verify the authenticity.
More scholarships here.