NFSA Gujarat ration card list 2020 and Status check online at dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in village wise IPDS DCS/DCF DOF Gujarat portal: Director of Food & Civil Supplies (DCS-DOF), Government of Gujarat announced last week that it will transfer Rs 1000/- to the ration card holders registered under National Food Security Act (NFSA). The persons from the state can check their name in the NFSA Gujarat ration card list 2020 through the official portal dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in online. The details for NFSA Gujarat ration card list, Rs 1000 ration status check online, and ration card Aadhaar card link 2020 is given below.
Ration Card Rs 1000 (Indian rupees) list Gujarat News (April 26 Update)
BPL card list is also released. DCS DOF Gujarat i.e., NFSA Gujarat is transferring funds everyday in ration card holding beneficiaries accounts. In a statement on April 18, Secretary, Gujarat CMO, while briefing the media, stated that “Gujarat government has decided to transfer Rs 1000/- in the account of the NFSA registered ration card holding poor families and middle class families. The decision has been take to help the families survive amid the currently enforced lockdown amid coronavirus crisis.” At present, there are 66 lakh ration card holding families registered under National Food Security Act (NFSA) Gujarat.
Apart from helping NFSA ration card holders with Rs 1000/- for the month of April 2020, the state government had also facilitated the distribution of free ration to nearly 60 lakh Above Poverty Line (APL-1) ration card holders in the state starting April 13th. By April 18th, nearly 45 lakh APL1 card holding families had availed the benefit of free ration (food grains) in the state. The state government also said that persons in need, irrespective of holding NFSA ration card or not, may avail this benefit. A government has budgeted this scheme at Rs 660/- crore.
NFSA Gujarat Ration Card 2020
Directorate of Food & Civil Supplies, under the Food, Civil Supplies & Consumer Affairs, government of Gujarat has has a official portal- dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in, where the residents of state may check all ration card related details.
The Gujarat residents do not need to fill any application form or register online to avail the benefit of Rs 1000/- under this scheme. The government has a database of NFSA card holders and will transfer the amount in the linked bank accounts through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT).
When will you get Rs 1000/- ?
The state government has started transferring funds to the card holders’ accounts from April 20. Everyday, few lakh card holders will get the money in their accounts. Keep checking with your bank for the transfer. The government has not notified exact date for all beneficiaries’ transfers.
Ration Card Aadhaar Link 2020:
Since the Rs 1000 will be transferred in your bank account that is linked with Aadhaar card, you need to make sure that the details are updated. To check/verify or update the bank account details in your ration card, visit the UIDAI website (https://www.uidai.gov.in/) and follow the process.
You can also update bank account details in Aadhaar card offline also.
Know Your Nearest Fair Price Shop & Godown
There is a link on dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in website – “Know Your FPS & Know Your Godown“. Click on the link given or visit http://pds-geo.gujarat.gov.in:8080/fps/login, and select FPS or Godown to track.
NFSA Gujarat Ration Card List 2020
Gujarat NFSA ration card holders can check the list at dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in, the official portal of the Director of Food & Civil Supplies (DCS-DOF), Gujarat. The detailed step and guide is given below to check NFSA list.
dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in (DCS-DOF), is an online portal of the Director of Food & Civil Supplies of government of Gujarat. The portal avails the facility of checking NFSA ration card list, status check and more.
How to check NFSA Ration Card List 2020 Gujarat?
First of all, visit dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in (or type https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/index-eng.htm in your browser).
Now, come the “ration card” section and there you will find these options:
- “Know your entitlement” at https://ipds.gujarat.gov.in/Register/frm_KnowYourEntitlement.aspx- This section is for checking the status of your ration card. You can know details about your card comes under NFSA, GAS, how many members, your card’s category (APL1, APL2, BPL or AAY) etc.
More options under the “ration card” section are: NFSA Area wise ration cards, check/verify your ration card details online and list of card holders.
To check the list, visit here (https://dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in/live-info-eng.htm) and follow the steps given below.
- To check the NFSA Gujarat ration card list 2020 fair shop wise, click on the section “Ration Card Holders List Fair Price Shop Wise” and select district and Taluka/sub-district/Tehsil, enter verification number and submit the request. Now, the list of all ration card holders registered with the fair price shop in your area will be displayed. Check for your name in the list.
- Gujarat resident can check their NFSA ration card details by visiting here. Just click on the section “Details of your ration card” and proceed to enter your ‘bar-coded ration number’ and verification code. Doing so will provide the details you seek.
- To get the list of fair price shops in your area, click on the section “List of Fair Price shops”. Then, select the ‘district’ and ‘Taluka (sub-district or Tehsil)’, enter verification number.
- To check retailer/hawker-wise ration card holders list if that applies to you, and fill in district, sub-district and retailer/hawker details for the same.
The recommended method is to just visit your nearby ration card shop (fair price shop), the one you have been getting ration in the past and inquire about the details. However, verify or know more details about ration card beneficiaries at dcs-dof.gujarat.gov.in if needed.
Ration card list- More news here.