Earlier today, NTA notified that NEET 2020 application form can be filled between 2nd Dec, 2019 to 1st Jan, 2020 via the official website www.nta.ac.in or www.ntaneet.nic.in.
NEET 2020 exam date is 3rd May, 2020.
The exam duration is 180 minutes ( 3 hours).
Exam timing is: 2 PM to 5 PM.
Medical aspirants in the country can now pull up their sleeves and draw a final prep plan as NEET 2020 dates have been finalized. The National Testing Agency (NTA) just dropped the official notification today for National Eligibility cum Entrance test (NEET) 2020. NTA uploaded the detailed information bulletin on it’s website www.ntaneet.nic.in.
According to NTA, the NEET 2020 (UG) application form submission process has started now through its official website. The official notification was issued earlier today (December 2nd, 2019) and the applications could be submitted from the same day 4 PM onward.
NEET 2020 important dates
- Application form submission date- 2nd Dec, 2019 to 1st Jan, 2020
- Last date of successful fee payment- 1st Jan, 2020 (up to 11:50 PM)
- Online application form correction date- 15th Jan, 2020 to 31st Jan, 2020
- Admit card release date- 27th March, 2020
- Exam Date- 3rd May, 2020.
- Answer keys and OMR sheet release date- unscheduled
- Result declaration date- 4th June, 2020
NEET 2020 Fees:
The candidates should consider their category/caste before making the payment. Below is the fee payable by the candidates according to their category.
General- Rs 1500/-
General- EWS/OBC-NCL- Rs 1400/-
SC/ST/PwD/Transgender- Rs 800/-
In addition to the fees mentioned above, candidates will also have to pay the GST as applicable on the application fees.
NEET 2020 application form guide:
Before going ahead and start filling up the application form, the NEET UG candidates first should read the information brochure carefully to understand the complete process and avoid unnecessary mistakes.
The application form can only be submitted through online mode and each candidate may only apply once. Make sure to provide e-mail address and phone number which will remain active for the next few months until the examination process is completely over.
Once the above written information is understood, candidates may visit www.ntaneet.nic.in and register to apply for the exam.
Candidates will be required to uploaded the following documents or scanned images.
- Candidates would be required to upload scanned images of their latest Passport size photograph. The photo’s file size should be within 10kb to 200kb. The post card size photograph should be 4”x6” ( 10x15cm) in dimension.
- The scanned image of left hand thumb impression is also to be uploaded (10kb-50kb in size) and in JPG/JPEG format. In case the left hand thumb is unavailable, right hand thumb impression may be used, as per the official notification.
- The candidates will also need to upload their class 10th passing certificate (file size: 100kb to 400kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
After the application filling is complete, candidates will have to pay the fees as mentioned above and in the official notification as per their category.
The fees can be paid using payment gateway facilitated by SBI, ICICI, HDFC, Syndicate bank , and PayTM and through NET banking, credit card, debit card and UPI.
Ensure to keep fee payment receipt for future reference.
We will post NEET 2020 exam pattern and syllabus related details in easy to understand manner in upcoming updates. Stay tuned here.