MPPSC State Services Exam 2019-2020 is to be conducted on January 12th, 2020. The application process is currently open and will end on December 9th, 2020.
MPPSC had issued the official advertisement for recruitment through State Services Exam 2019-2020 on November 14th, 2019. The application process began from November 20th, 2019 and will conclude on December 9th, 2019. So there are only 3 days to go for the aspiring and interested candidates to go ahead and finish applying for the exam.
The exam dates and related details are given below.
MPPSC State Services Exam 2019-2020 vacancies (updated on Dec 6th, 2019)
MPPSC has updated the total number of vacancies to be filled through State Services exam for the second after the release the official advertisement regarding the recruitment.
In the official notification, MPPSC had stated a total of 330 vacancies. However, just five days after the release of the notification, the Commission issued another notice (dated 19.11.2019)., adding another 59 vacancies, bring total vacancies to 389.
And just yesterday, the Commission issued notice for 145 vacancies to be added to the State Service Exam recruitment 2019-20 process. Its the second time MPPSC has amended the vacancies for this recruitment.
The total number of vacancies now stand at 533.
But as it is for most of the government’s recruitment process, it is clearly mentioned in the advertisement that number of vacancies are subjected to change. And its hardly a matter to complain since the move will only benefit the aspiring candidates.
MPPSC State Services Exam 2019-2020 important dates
- Online Application start date- November 20th, 2019
- Application form last date- December 9th, 2019
- Fee payment last date- December 9th, 2019
- Online form correction last date- December 11th, 2019
- MPPSC State Services Exam Date Prelims- January 12th, 2020
- Prelims Result Date- January 31st, 2020
- Mains Exam- April 2020 (expected)
- Mains exam result- June 2020
- Interview- August 2020
- Interviews/Final result- September 2020
MPPSC State Services Exam Pattern & Selection Process
The MPPSC State Services Exam selection process consists of three stages: Preliminary exam, Mains exam and Interview.
Preliminary exam details:
The preliminary exam is just a screening test. The candidates who qualify prelims exam are shortlisted to take mains exam.
- In order to qualifying for mains exam, a candidates have to score minimum of 40% marks (General category). For SC/ST/OBC and PwD candidates, the qualifying marks are 30%.
- The prelims exam consist of two papers- General Studies and CSAT
- Both paper 1 and paper 2 will have 100 questions each and 200 marks each.
- Each question carries 2 marks. There is negative marking.
- Medium of question paper will be Hindi/English.
MPPSC mains exam details
The mains exam consists of 6 papers-
|Paper 1- General Studies I||3 hours||300|
|Paper 2- General Studies II||3 hours||300|
|Paper 3- General Studies III||3 hours||300|
|Paper 4- General Studies IV||3 hours||200|
|Paper 5- General Hindi||2 hours||200|
|Paper 6- Hindi essay writing||2 hours||100|
|MPPSC SSE mains exam total marks||1400|
- Interview/Personality Test- 175 marks.
- Final Merit List will be released after the completion of interviews. The final merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the mains exam and interview.
The candidates may visit the official website (mppsc.nic.in) and check the official notification for the relevant information.
More news here.