Migrant workers registration form process has started for all states. Migrant registration service details for travel/movement during lockdown is given here state-wise. Now, all states, UP, Bihar, Jharkhand etc. except Delhi have launched online registration portals. Registration form Link is given here for all state. Fill the migrant registration application form and know how to apply online or through helpline number.
The state governments have started the registration process for migrant workers to return home during lockdown after the Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) issued the guidelines. The state governments of Kerala, Odisha, Uttarakhand, Gujarat Rajasthan, Punjab, and Jammu & Kashmir have already facilitated the online registration for migrant labourers to travel during lockdown. Whereas the other states such Uttar Pradesh, Bihar, Jharkhand, Chhattisgarh, Maharashtra have advertised the helpline numbers for the migrants to register themselves with the COVID 19 nodal officers of the respective state.
The comprehensive state-wise list of resources (links, helpline number etc.) is given below for the Migrant workers registration to return home and to get lockdown e-pass for interstate movement/travel.
Latest news May 5, 2020:
- Delhi migrant registration portal launched (delhishelterboard.in). Read news.
- Uttar Pradesh has launched jansunwai.up.nic.in portal for migrant workers travel today.
- West Bengal has started migrant workers interstate movement on May 3rd. Delhi govt has started collecting information from migrants to return to their states. Registration link given below.
- Indian government has started 6 Shramik special trains for migrant workers travel between states. Check Special train booking, timings and route list here.
- Tamil Nadu has started migrant registration today through TN ePass system. Link is given in the list.
- Most of the states have started online migrant labour registrations (Pravasi Yatra Panjikaran now.
- Karnataka, Telangana, Haryana, Jharkhand, Bihar, launched COVID 19 registration portals for migrants on May 2nd.
- UP Bihar migrant labour registration news updates,
|Name of the state||Online Registration Status||How to Register||Portal Link|
|Uttar Pradesh||Registration Started||Online registration||jansunwai.up.nic.in|
|Rajasthan||Register Here||Register online||emitra.rajasthan.gov.in|
|Odisha||Register Here||Register online||covid19regd.odisha.gov.in|
|Uttarakhand||Register here||Register online||dsclservices.org|
|Kerala||Registration Open||Register online||registernorkaroots.org|
|West Bengal||Registration Form Link||Online ePass||www.wb.gov.in & prachestawb.in/prochestawb.in|
Egiye Bangla website (exact url to be updated)
|Delhi||Portal Launched||Registration Online||https://www.delhishelterboard.in/covid19/migrant-info.php|
|Andhra Pradesh||Registration Started||Online||spandana.ap.gov.in|
|Arunachal Pradesh||Registrations Open||Online||http://covid19.itanagarsmartcity.in/ & http://www.arunachalpradesh.gov.in/|
|Assam||Registration Started||Online||https://covid19.assam.gov.in/ & assam.gov.in|
|Chandigarh||Registrations Open||Online||http://chandigarh.gov.in or http://admser.chd.nic.in/migrant/|
|Chhattisgarh||Registration open||Helpline number|
given at CG Labour site
Under “citizen services section“
|Goa||Regitrations open||Online||goaonline.gov.in and goa.gov.in|
|Himachal Pradesh||Registrations open||Online||http://covidepass.hp.gov.in/|
|Jharkhand||Registration form here||Online||jharkhandpravasi.in Form|
|Karnataka||Registration Started||Online||Seva Sindhu portal|
|Bihar||Registrations online started||Read News Here||serviceonline.bihar.gov.in or http://labour.bih.nic.in/|
|Madhya Pradesh||Registrations Started||Online||https://mapit.gov.in/covid-19/ and www.mp.gov.in|
|Maharashtra||Registration Open||Online and offline||https://covid-19.maharashtra.gov.in/|
|Manipur||Registration Open||Helpline- |
|https://tengbang.in/ and manipur.gov.in|
|Mizoram||To be updated||mizoram.gov.in|
|Punjab||Register Here||Register online||covidhelp.punjab.gov.in|
|Telangana||Registrations Started||TSP ePass System||Visit|
|Tamil Nadu||Registrations started||Register online||tnepass.tnega.org|
|Jammu & kashmir||Registrations started||Online||Form For migrants|
Form For Students
How can Migrant workers register for inter state movement/travel
There are mainly 2 ways the migrant workers who want to travel from one state to another during the current lockdown in view of the COVID 19 crisis, can register themselves with the state government.
- The first way is the helpline number provided bu the state government. Migrants can look for the government COVID 19 lockdown interstate pass helpline number details in the local newspaper, at government website or on news channels. The information is widely available.
- Second is, the online registration. As of yet, not all states have facilitated the online registration services except few like Kerala, Rajasthan etc. To do the online registration, visit the web portal established by the state government for filling the form. We have provided the official web portals of the state which are available so far. We are updating.
- Many state governments have setup team of COVID 19 nodal officers who will oversee the migrant’s interstate movement.
Details required to register for interstate movement during COVID 19 lockdown:
Any one of the Aadhaar card, Voter ID, Driver’s License card etc. ID cards
- Basic details such as name, father’s name, date of birth
- Mobile number
- Destination address (where you are going)
- Source address (where you are right now)
- Details about Aarogya Setu app (if asked) although not necessary as we have observed.
Arrangements for Migrant Interstate travel during lockdown
- The state government have arranged buses for the movement of migrants from one state to another. The migrants would not be charged any fare.
- Today, the Indian Railways announced the run of six ‘Shramik Special’ trains for the migrants’ movement. The first train was run on May 1st, 2020 from Telangana to Jharkhand. MHA approved the running of special trains during lockdown to move migrants on Friday evening. Get in touch with your state government’s assigned nodal officers for details.
How to go home during lockdown?
The best way is to keep a check on the latest news to know the migrant registration helpline number and online registration services portals of the respective state and follow the guidelines.
We are continuously updating the list above with relevant registration portals and helpline numbers. Stay in touch with us here.