MHT CET CAP Round 1 result, seat allotment: The Maharastra CET Cell has announced that the display of provisional allotment of CAP Round 1 will take place on January 13, 2021. The students who have exercised the options during online registration and document verification process in CAP Round 1 will be intimated of their MHT CET seat allotment 2020 through the official website. The MAHACET admission portal for engineering (B.Tech/B.E.) admissions 2020-2021 is https://fe2020.mahacet.org/. The seat acceptance of CAP round 1 allotment and reporting at colleges will start from January 13, 2021.
The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Cell, referred to MAHACET, facilitates the admission to engineering institutions in the state through a Centralised Admission Process (CAP). The candidates participating in the counselling process are allotted seats on the basis of MHT CET merit list that was announced earlier this month.
MHT CET CAP round 1 result date is confirmed but seat allotment time is not. We’ll update here live.
MHT CET CAP Round 1 Details
|CAP Round 1 Schedule||Date|
|Display of Provisional Allotment of CAP Round 1||January 13, 2021|
|Seat acceptance by candidates||January 14-16, 2021|
|Reporting at college, fees payment and admission confirmation by submitting document||January 14-16, 2021|
|CAP Round 2 Schedule|
|Display of CAP round 2 vacant seats||January 17, 2021|
|Option Form submission & confirmation||January 18-20, 2021|
|Display of CAP Round 2 provisional allotment||January 22, 2021|
|Seat acceptance by candidates, Reporting at college, fees payment and admission confirmation by submitting document||January 23-25, 2021|
|Academic activities commencement||January 18, 2021|
MHT CET Seat Allotment 2020
According to the official notification, MHT CET CAP round 1 result i.e., provisional seat allotment result will be published on January 13, 2021. While the CAP round 1 allotment result date is confirmed as Jan 13, release time is not. It is expected that MAHACET will announce the MHT CET engineering CAP round 1 seat allotment result in the evening.
The candidates may visit www.mahacet.org or cetcell.mahacet.org and check the allotment under “B.E./B.Tech” section.
Follow these steps to check the CAP round 1 result:
- Go to MHT CET engineering portal – https://fe2020.mahacet.org/StaticPages/HomePage
- Click on the notice titled “Display of provisional allotment of CAP Round-I”
- Enter your application ID and date of birth to login
- The seat allotment status will be displayed on screen
- Proceed with seat acceptance
Here are the important guidelines laid out the Maharashtra State Common Entrance Cell for admission to engineering courses through MHT CET CAP Round 1 allotment:
- The candidates have to self-verify and accept the allotted seat online by login at MAHACET portal.
- The candidates who are allotted seat as per their first preference will not be allowed to participate in further CAP rounds. Such candidates have to accept the seat and pay the fees to confirm admission.
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat on other than first preference in round 1 but have accepted (self-freezed) their allotment, also will not be allowed to participate in further rounds.
- Candidates who have been allotted a seat in Round 1 other than first preference and want betterment in the next CAP round, they must claim the allotted seat by choosing ‘Not Freeze’ option, and should pay the seat acceptance fees.
- The candidates have to report to their allotted college for the completion of admission formalities after seat allotment.
- Round 2 guidelines are given in the image above or read here.