MCAER result 2020 on mcaer.org: Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Education and Research (MCAER) will declare the result of its Post Graduate (PG) Common Entrance Test (CET) 2020 will be declared today on March 28. MCAER PG CET 2020 exam was conducted between 14th March to 16th March, 2020. The Candidates will be able to check their result by entering the application number.
NEWS RIGHT NOW: The result is poised for timely publication as MCAER has not hinted at any delay that may happen because of the COIVD-19 situation. We’ll update if there is any notice stating otherwise. The council had published the final answer keys yesterday so the results should be out on time too. Expect publication in the afternoon. We’ll be updating latest here.
MCAER PG CET is Maharashtra Council of Agricultural Educational and Research (MCAER) Post Graduate (PG) Common Entrance Test (CET) is held once in a year and is a state level exam. The exam was conducted offline mode with duration of 2 hours. A total 200 objective type question were asked in the exam for a total of 200 marks.
- MCAER PG CET result declaration will take place today.
- The merit list will be released in the first week of April month.
- Individual category wise cutoff is released separately.
- MCAER release separate cutoff as part of state merit list and college wise merit.
Students may keep checking official website for notices related to results and counselling.
- For general category- 55% (110 marks out of 200 total)
- For OBC/SC/ST/reserved categories- 50% (100 marks out of 200 total)
The final admission is granted to the students providing 70% weightage to their performance in the written exam and 30% weightage to their CGPA.
Schedule of MCAER PG CET counselling is to be released on the official website after publication of results.
More result updates here.