manabadi.com results 2020 inter results TS date & link here: Telangana Intermediate results 2020 Manabadi for 1st year and 2nd year respectively will be live at 3 pm today on June 17th. The Telangana State Board of Intermediate Education (TSBIE) as well as manabadi.com, the Schools9 Intermediate results publishing portals have confirmed the declaration and time now. Shortly after the result declaration, the TS intermediate students will issued their short marks memo and the link to download memos will be activated at both manabadi.com and tsbie.cgg.gov.in portal. According to the board, the students need to obtain at least 35 percent marks to ‘pass’ the intermediate exams. Students with grade ‘E’ fall under failed category and the board conducts supplementary exams for such students in July month.
Alternatively, Schools9 inter results 2020 TS will be available to the students through this link.
Manabadi is an online educational service website, known for bringing the intermediate and secondary exam results to the students each year through its website www.manabadi.com. In 2020 Manabadi will publish inter results on June 17 and SSC results on June 19.
Both; Manabadi inter 1st year results 2020 TS and Schools9 inter 2nd year results 2020 will be announced at the same date and time given below.
- TS Inter results 2020 Manabadi date (first year, second year)- 17th June, 2020
- Time- 3 PM
Manabadi Inter Results 2020 News
On June 17, 2020, Manabadi will post the results of 9.65 lakh first and second year students who sat for Regular and Vocational stream examinations in March month. Here is a roundup of all exam and results news for 2020.
- The first year intermediate exams were conducted from March 3rd to 21st, 2020.
- The second year inter exams were conducted from March 5th to 19th, 2020 whereas the last paper for Modern Language II and Geography II was cancelled due to the country-wide lockdown. The postponed Geography paper was then held on June 3rd, 2020 while Modern language II paper was cancelled.
- The pass percentage recorded in 2019 for the first year intermediate results was 62.35 percent. A total of 4.09 lakh students had take 1st year exams last year, out of only 2.47 lakh passed.
- Pass percentage for inter 2nd year results last year was 62.75 percent. Out of the 3.82 lakh students who attended the second year exams, only 2.47 lakh passed.
- The board is expected that pass percentage this year will hover around the same level.
- Nearly 2 lakh students out of the ones who failed, appear for the supplementary exams conducted in July.
- The board also offers the option to apply for the revaluation of the answer scripts to the students. A notification regarding the revaluation/rechecking is released within a day or two by the board. Students can get the supplementary exams and revaluation facility related information from manabadi.com and tsbie.cgg.gov.in.
Websites to Check Manabadi Inter Results 2020 TS
manabadi.com- This is another Manabadi result portal in case the main site faces downtime.
Schools9.com- Schools9 is an official partner of the Telangana Intermediate Education Board to declare inter results. In 2020, the Schools9 inter 1st & 2nd yr results will be live here.
How to check Results:
The good thing about Manabadi portal is that it provides students the facility to search inter results results by name. Since many students forget or loose their roll number or hall ticket and are unable to find it on time, they can check their result name wise on manabadi.com or manabadi.co.in.
The students and their parents may visit the respective notification for ‘1st year intermediate results’ and ‘2nd year intermediate results’ at manabadi.co.in and enter the hall ticket number/roll number or name to check the result.
Students can also pre-register with their email or mobile number at indiaresults.com under ‘intermediate results 2020’ section. This way, they will get notified as soon the results are available, and will also be sent their marks and grades through email and SMS.
TS Inter Short Marks Memo Download
While the original marks sheet cum provisional certificates are distributed through schools after weeks, the board issued short memo (memorandum of marks) to the inter students which is helpful for admission formalities.
The TS inter short marks memo will be available to download on the next day of result declaration i.e., from June 18, 2020. The download link will be updated at tsbie.cgg.gov.in and Manabadi portal.
The short memo contains the details of grades and marks obtained in the exam.