The Maharashtra State Common Entrance Cell (MAHACET) has announced the final merit list for admission to Direct Second-Year Engineering (DSE) 2020 courses on January 06, 2021. The admissions process will finally commence in CAP round 1 with the announcement of the final merit list. The whole admission process has been postponed twice now but considering the academic activities are to commence on January 18th 2021 itself, the MAHACET released the DSE merit list on time.
The candidates may visit the official website www.mahacet.org to check the merit list under the “Direct Second Year Engineering (DSE)” . A notification titled “Display of Maharashtra DSE final merit list 2020” has been put online at dse20.mahacet.org.in/dse20/ also for the candidates.
Final merit list was announced on January 7th, direct links below:
- For B.Sc candidates (Maharashtra candidates)- check here
- For Maharashtra state diploma course- check here
- Blocked candidates list- check here
- Check CAP round schedule below.
The State Common Entrance Test Cell, Maharashtra State facilitates the direct admission to the second year of full time under-graduate degree courses in engineering/technology through the Centralised Admission Process (CAP) each which this year is taking place completely online in view of the COVID-19 crisis.
Here is the important dates for Maharashtra DSE admission 2020-2021 as per the revised schedule:
|Display of DSE Maharashtra provisional merit list||Jan 2, 2021|
|Grievance submission (if any) by the candidates||Jan 3-4 (upto 5 PM)|
|Display of final merit lists for Maharashtra state candidates on website||Jan 7|
|Display of provisional category-wise seat matrix for CAP round 1||Jan 6|
|CAP Round 1 option form submission & confirmation||Jan 7-9|
|Display of provisional allotment for CAP Round 1||Jan 13|
|Seat acceptance in CAP Round 1||Jan 14-16|
|Admission confirmation & reporting at allotted college, fee payment & document verification in Round 1||Jan 14-16|
|CAP Round 2 seat vacancy display||Jan 17|
|CAP Round 2 option form submission & confirmation||Jan 18-20|
|Display of provisional allotment for CAP Round 2||Jan 22|
|Seat acceptance for CAP round 2||Jan 23-25|
|Admission confirmation & reporting at allotted college, fee payment & document verification in Round 2||Jan 23-25|
|Cut-off date for any kind of admission||Jan 31|
- Once the candidate has submitted and confirmed the option form, no changes in the option/preference will be allowed for the respective round.
- Candidate should download the seat allotment letter if he/she has been allotted a seat in any round.
- The seat acceptance fee is Rs 1,000/- for all candidates and is non-refundable, and has to be paid online only.
- The admission on the allotted seat will be confirmed by the institute after document verification.