Link inTime SBI Card IPO Allotment Date Status www.linkintime.co.in BSE LinkinTime SBI IPO Subscription Allotment Status: The Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) has released State Bank of India (SBI) Card Initial Public Offering (IPO) allotment status link today through registrar Link inTime. The individuals awaiting the SBI Card IPO allotment may check the status at official partner site linkintime.co.in. www.linkintime.co.in is the official website of the Link Intime India Pvt. Ltd, the registrar of the SBI IPO, where the individuals will be able to check their status.
If you are among the investors, specially among the High Net Worth individuals or the ones from high-end retail sector, then you may check the SBI Card IPO allotment status details here. The link and details about Link In Time IPO allotment status is given below.
- Latest Updated March 12, 2020 (Noon): Finally, SBI Cards IPO Share allotment links are activated on LinkinTime India website. Check below.
- Share allotment status shows ‘pending’ for some, and ‘no record found’ for others.
- We’re updating live as we get more.
- Linkintime website is constantly down, but you can work around that through the links below.
SBI Card IPO Allotment
According to the prospect filed by the Company, successful investors will get their allotment of shares in their Demat accounts by March 13th.
However the release of SBI Card IPO allotment date was reported for March 11th around 3 pm, LinkinTime has put the link for SBI cards IPO allotment status at www.linkintime.co.in. Individuals wanting to check their subscription status may take help of the links and process to check below.
Reported have pinned the SBI Card IPO allotment date for March 11, 2020 (Wednesday/Thursday). As of this writing, BSE and LinkinTime, both have made the option available to check SBI cards IPO share/subscription allotment status.
We’re updating more as we get.
SBI IPO Noteworthy points
SBI Cards IPO shares were sold between march 2nd-5th, 2020. The Rs 10,000 crore SBI Cards was subscripted 45.23 times among non-institutional investors, and 2.5 times for retail investors. The IPO was subscribed overall 26.54 times.
SBI Card IPO is the first IPO for a card issuer in India.
The tentative date listing date of SBI Cards & Payment Services Limited is March 16, 2020 according to the reports.
How to check LinkinTime Allotment Status
SBI Card IPO Allotment Status can be checked through various means.
- Firstly, Link in Time, the registrar of IPO, has uploaded the SBI allotment status at its website linkintime.co.in.
The individuals wanting to check the SBI Card IPO allotment status today, may visit the www.linkintime.co.in and then open the ‘Investors’ section where the facility “Status of Issue Application’ is available. Now, click on the ‘enquiry’ tab, and then select the ‘SBI Cards and Payment Services Limited’ from Issue Name menu. Now fill in your application number and PAN number and hit submit. Now your Link in time SBI Card IPO allotment status will be known.
- Second Method: Individuals may also search for the SBI Card IPO allotment on BSE website.
- Linkintime SBI Card IPO Allotment Status- Check Here
- SBI Cards & Payment Services Limited Share allotment status- Here is Updated Link on Linkintime.co.in (or type URL https://scipo.linkintime.co.in/mipo/ in your browser).
- SBI card IPO allotment status on BSE India- check here
More news here.