karresults.nic.in 2021 2nd PUC Results: Karnataka 2nd PUC result 2021 declaration time is 4 pm today and the result link will be activated at the time. The students can check their Karnataka PUC result 2021 through the registration number. The PUC result link will be activated at www.karresults.nic.in 2021 website on the mentioned date. Once you know your registration number, easily check the results online. The PUC results will be announced for freshers/first attempt as well as for repeaters as per the details at official site. The result link to check registration wise result and download 2nd PUC marks card is also given below.
DPUE or PUE Karnataka conducts the 2nd PUC annual examination each year and announces the results for the enrolled students. However, due to the ongoing pandemic, the II PUC exams were cancelled and the results will be based on the new assessment criteria issued by the board earlier this month.
karresults.nic.in 2021 2nd PUC Results Date & Time
The officials of the Department of PUE Karnataka have confirmed to the media that Second PUC results 2021 are getting released on July 20th. In this regard, the DPUE also opened the facility “Know Your Registration Number” for the students.
|Board Name||Department of Pre-University Education (PUE or DPUE), Karnataka|
|Exam name||Second Pre University Course (II PUC)|
|Exam type||Annual board examination|
|Result Date||July 20, 2021|
|Result Time||4 PM|
|Result website||www.karresults.nic.in |
According to the new evaluation criteria released by the board, the 2nd PUC result will be prepared by taking student’s performance in SSLC, 1st PUC and 2nd PUC.
Here is the breakdown of evaluation criteria used for 2nd PUC results:
- 45% weightage to SSLC marks
- 45% weightage to 1st PUC marks
- 10% weightage to 2nd PUC internal assessment
- 5% grace marks
How to check result at karresults.nic.in 2021
There are two ways for the students to check their second pre university course results. The quickest method is to check the result online through the official portals and second method is to get the marks card from schools. Here we are going to talk how to check the results online.
Steps to check result online:
- First, visit karresults.nic.in 2021- official website to check PUC Results
- Find the link titled “Second Year PUC Result 2021” and click on it
- Now, enter your registration number and hit the ‘Search’ button
- Your Karnataka 2nd PUC marks card 2021 will be displayed online
- Make sure to take multiple copies of the marks card
Apart from the internet facility, the student or their parents can also visit their respective schools to get a copy of the marks card. However we discourage you to do so in view of the situation due to the COVID-19.
Know Your Registration Number to check 2nd PUC Result
Since the students were not issued admit cards this year, the DPUE Karnataka has launched a facility for the students where they can know their registration number. A link “https://dpue-exam.karnataka.gov.in/iipu2021_registrationnumber/regnumber” has been created for this “Know Your Registration Number” service.
Follow these steps to know your registration number:
- Visit this link or type “https://dpue-exam.karnataka.gov.in/iipu2021_registrationnumber/regnumber” in the browser
- Select the district and college
- Student’s registration number will now be displayed alongside his/her name, father’s name, mother’s name, student number and student type (fresher/repeater).
- Note down the registration number and use it to check results at www.karresults.nic.in.
The Department of PUE Karnataka may also avail the facility to check 2nd PU results via mobile SMS service. Keep checking this page for the details, we’ll update here.
Check more result news here.