Karnataka SSLC result 2020 has been announced today, wherein 71.8% students been passed. The students can check their results on karresults.nic.in or the KSEEB board’s website. Karnataka Secondary Education Examination Board (KSEEB) finally released the Karnataka SSLC 2020 Results today at 3 pm in the afternoon. The announcement regarding the Karnataka SSLC result 2020 date and time was made by the State Education Minister S Suresh through his official Twitter handle.
Once the SSLC results are released, students will be able to download the same from the official websites i.e., kseeb.kar.nic.in and karresults.nic.in for the new link for 2020 result. Alternatively, students can also register to receive their respective marks via SMS facility. This has been provided as result websites tend to malfunction because of the sudden spike in traffic.
This year, the Karnataka SSLC Examinations were interrupted when the COVID-19 pandemic broke out in the country and schools were shut due to the Nationwide lockdown imposed by the Government of India. SSLC Exams were originally scheduled to be conducted from 21st March. Remaining exams for Class 10th students were subsequently conducted between 25th June and 5th July. Over 8.4 lakh students appeared in SSLC Exams this year.
Karnataka SSLC Exam Result 2020
Karnataka Primary and Secondary Education Minister S Suresh Kumar made an announcement on twitter that the SSLC Results 2020 will be released on 10th of August at 3 PM in the afternoon.
Once the results are announced candidates will be able to view and download their respective results from the official websites. They must keep the SSLC admit cards handy for doing so as it contains the details that will be required at the time of accessing results. Students will have to follow the below-mentioned steps in order to view their respective results.
- Visit any of the official websites (karresults.nic.in or kseeb.kar.nic.in).
- Click on the ‘SSLC Result 2020’ link.
- Enter Roll No., Date of Birth along with any other required details.
- The result will now be displayed on the screen.
- Download and take printout for further use.
SSLC Result by SMS
Sometimes the official websites are down due to heavy traffic soon after the results are declared. In such a case, students can also check their results via SMS. For the same, they can follow the steps mentioned below:
- Open the messaging app on the mobile phone
- Type SMS- KSEEB10<Space>Roll Number
- Send it to 56263.
- SSLC Result 2020 Karnataka will be sent on the same mobile number.
- Students should take a screenshot of the Karnataka SSLC Result 2020 for future references.
Once the results are announced students who successfully clear SSLC exams will be promoted to 11th Standard.
Students will have to fulfil the following criteria in order to successfully pass the SSLC Exams.
- Students will have to score a minimum of 35% aggregate marks.
- Students will have to score 35% marks in each subject. This includes a minimum of 40 marks out of 150 in theory paper and 30 marks out 50 in practicals.
We have analyzed the previous year’s SSLC Results for candidates to get an idea.
- Total Number of Appeared Students: 8,41,666
- Total Number of Passed Students: 6,08,336
- Overall Pass Percentage: 73.70%
- Overall Pass Percentage among Boys: 68.46%
- Overall Pass Percentage among Girls: 79.59%
- Best Performing District: 89.33%
This year’s results are also expected to follow previous trends. Girls are expected to outperform boys in the SSLC 2020 Results.
Furthermore, SSLC students who fail or score will be able to apply for Compartment/Improvement exams details on which will be announced on a later date.
Kindly stay tuned for further updates.