jeecup.nic.in UP Polytechnic admit card download: The Joint Entrance Examination Council will release the admit card for Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) known as JEECUP or UPJEE, today on September 6th, 2020. The council has notified that the JEECUP Admit Card 2020 will be released on the official website 8 days prior to the examination i.e., on September 4th.
As per the JEECUP exam date schedule, the exams are all set to be conducted from 12th September to 15th September. Previously, the exam was scheduled to be conducted from 19th July to 25th July but has since been postponed due the COVID-19 situation.
JEECUP is conducted for admission to various diploma courses in Uttar Pradesh polytechnics. The examination is conducted based on the syllabus of classes 9 and 10. The examination is conducted in offline mode barring a few select districts where it is done in online mode as well. Admission to engineering and technology as well as pharmacy diploma courses is done based on JEECUP. Kindly read on for further details.
jeecup.nic.in UP Polytechnic Admit Card 2020
JEEC will likely release the JEECUP Admit Cards by the end of the first week of September. Once released the registered candidates should download the same from the official website. The admit cards will consist of important details such as exam centre and advisory for candidates in view of the pandemic. Candidates will be able to download the admit cards by following the below-mentioned steps.
- Visit the official website (jeecup.nic.in/webinfo/public/home.aspx).
- Click on the ‘JEECUP Admit Card 2020’ link in the notification window.
- Select the programme and then log in to the admit card portal using the application number and password created at the time of registering for JEECUP.
- The admit card for JEECUP 2020 will be displayed on the screen.
- Download the admit card and take a printout of it for future reference.
JEECUP Exam Schedule 2020
JEEC is all set to conduct the entrance exam on 12th September and 15th September after much delay caused by COVID-19. Candidates must know the dates of exam for various groups. The exam for Groups A, E1, AND E3 will be conducted on 12 of September, Group A from 9 AM to 12 PM and E1 and E2 from 2:30 PM to 5:30 PM. The exams for remaining groups will be conducted on 15th September in two shifts.
|Group A (in all districts)||12th September 2020||9 AM to 12 PM|
|Group E1 and E2 (in all districts)||12th September 2020||2:30 PM to 5:30 PM|
|Group B, C, D, F, G ,H, I (Online)||15th September 2020||9 AM to 12 PM|
|Group K1, K2, K3, K4, K5, K6, K7, K8 (Online)||15th September||2:30 PM to 5:30 PM|
Exam Pattern & marking scheme
The exam pattern of JEECUP 2020 is going to play an important part in the preparation strategy of the candidates who will be appearing for the exam.
- The exam will consist of a total of 100 objective type questions and the candidates will be given 3 hours to complete the exam.
- Candidates will be awarded 4 marks for each correct response.
- Each wrong response will attract a penalty of 1 mark.
- The medium of exam will be bi-lingual, English and Hindi.
Visit the official website “www.jeecup.nic.in” to download the admit card and know more.