IIT JAM admit card 2021: Indian Institute of Science (IISc), Bangalore is all set to release the IIT JAM 2021 admit card today on January 11, 2021. IISc is the organising institute for the Joint Admission test for Masters (JAM) 2021 scheduled to be conducted on February 14, 2021. The admit card of IIT JAM 2021 exam will be released online at the JAM Online Application Processing System, short for JOAPS 2021, portal “joaps.iisc.ac.in”. Candidates will be able to download it once IISc releases the JOAPS admit card 2021 from the official website through candidate login.
IIT JAM Admit Card 2021
All registered candidates will be able to download their respective IIT JAM admit card 2021 once IISc releases the same on January 11. Candidates are advised to obtain a copy of their admit cards at earliest because it is mandatory to carry it the exam center. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps to download their admit cards.
How to download admit card
- Visit the JAM 2021 official website at jam.iisc.ac.in.
- Click on ‘Candidate Login (JOAPS)’ link.
- Proceed to login at the JOAPS portal using Enrolment ID/Email ID and Password created at the time of registering.
- Enter captcha and click on ‘Submit’.
- Click on the ‘JAM 2021 Admit Card’ link in candidate login.
- The admit card will now be displayed.
- Download and take a printout for future use.
The admit card for IIT JAM is available to candidates as a PDF file. Aspirants need to first download the admit card and thereafter take a clear printout of the same. Candidates need to preserve and keep their JAM admit card because this is a very important document. Any candidate who is not carrying a valid IIT JAM 2021 admit card would not be allowed to appear for this entrance exam.
After downloading, candidates need to take a printout of IIT JAM admit card and carry it to the allotted exam center along with an original copy of valid ID proof. It may be noted that candidates not carrying their admit card or ID proof at the time of exam might not be allowed to appear for the exam.
IIT JAM 2021 Dates
All applicants must keep in mind the important dates regarding JAM 2021. The below mentioned table list the schedule of events for JAM 2021.
|Availability of JAM admit cards for download||January 11, 2021 (Tuesday)|
|JAM 2021 Examination||February 14, 2021 (Sunday )|
|Announcement of JAM 2021 Results||March 20, 2021 (Saturday)|
|Submission of Application Form for Admission on the JAM 2021 Website||April 15-28, 2021|
|Declaration of First Admission List||June 16, 2021 (Wednesday)|
|Declaration of Second Admission List||July 01, 2021 (Thursday)|
|Declaration of Third and Final Admission List||July 16, 2021 (Friday)|
|Closure of Admissions through JAM 2021||July 20, 2021 (Tuesday)|
- The admit cards will be released on January 11, 2021.
- JAM 2021 is scheduled to be conducted on February 14, 2021.
- IISc, Bangalore, will declare the JAM 2021 results on March 20, 2021.
- Submission of Application Form for Admission on the JAM 2021 Website will be conducted from April 15 to 28, 2021.