Amma Vodi payment status jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in list 2021: The Andhra Pradesh (AP) state government has released the Jagananna Amma Vodi eligible list 2020-2021, placing them in the beneficiary list. The beneficiaries who are in the Amma eligible list will be receiving a payment of Rs 15,000 this year into their bank account. As per reports, a total of 83.68 lakh students have been placed in the Jagananna Ammavodi list of eligible beneficiaries 2020-2021. The process to check Amma Vodi payment status online is given below with instructions.
- Amma Vodi release date 2021 has been announced on January 11, 2021- check news here.
Jagananna Amma Vodi Scheme
Amma Vodi scheme, also referred to as Jagananna Ammavodi, is a flagship program launched by the state government of Andhra Pradesh (AP) in order to help mother or recognised guardian with financial assistance for the education of children. Under this Amma Vodi scheme, the state government will provide financial aid of Rs 15,000/- to the eligible mother or recognised guardian in absence of the mother for the education of her children.
The Ammavodi eligible beneficiary selection list will be released in 3 phases. The list for 1st phase has been released. The release date for 2nd phase and 3rd phase is December 26 and December 31, 2020 respectively.
Amma Vodi Eligible List 2020 – 2021
According to the reports, a total of 83.68 lakh students have been placed in the Amma Vodi eligible beneficiary list for the year 2020-2021. Of the total, 72.74 lakh students are studying between classes 1-10 in 64,533 schools where 10.91 lakh are intermediate students in the Andhra Pradesh.
The education minister of the state Dr. Audimulapu Suresh,and the energy, environment, forests, science and technology minister Balineni Srinivasa Reddy unveiled the Jagananna Ammavodi eligible beneficiary selection list 2020-2021 on December 21 through the online portal. The list released on December 21 included applications received till the same date.
Here are few important highlights related to Amma Vodi list:
- A comprehensive list of eligible beneficiaries will be released on December 26, 2020.
- The final eligible list will be released on December 31, 2020.
So, those students whose names are not in the Amma Vodi list released on December 21, may check the revised eligible list on December 31.
Additionally, the mother/guardian may approach the respective School, ward secretariat or Grama Sachivalayam if the have applied and their student’s name is not in the beneficiary list even though their application meets eligibility criteria.
How to check Amma Vodi list
The Jagananna Amma Vodi list has been displayed at the schools, Ward Secretariat and Grama Sachivalayam offices. Visit your respective school or the office of Ward Secretariat and Grama Sachivalayam to check your name in the eligible beneficiary’ selection list.
The eligible list has also been displayed online at the official website of the AP government named “jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in”.
How to check Amma Vodi list on jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in:
- Open the website and click on any of the notices titled “Click Here Ammavodi login” at link https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/MIS_districtlogins.html or “Search Child Details for Ammavodi 2020-21” at https://jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in/SearchChildDetails221268.html.
- In both the sections, you can then select the district and then login using the credentials. This option is only for the district authorities or school administration.
- After login, go to “Reports” section and further to Ammavodi Lists section. There you will see the list of eligible, ineligible and withheld students.
The mother/recognised guardian or the student themselves can check the Amma Vodi list by visiting their school, or the office of Ward Secretariat or Grama Sachivalayam.
Other official websites to check Amma Vodi eligible list:
Amma Vodi Payment Status Check Online
The AP government has officially stated that the Jagananna Ammavodi payment will be transferred in the bank accounts of the beneficiaries on January 09, 2021. The beneficiaries can check the Amma Vodi payment status for the transferred money in their bank accounts after the said date.
The mother, guardian or the student can check the payment status in 3 ways:
- Check Online at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in
- By visiting the respective school, Ward secretariat or Grama Sachivalayam office and inquiring about the same.
- By visiting the branch of the bank which you have provided in the application for the scheme and ask whether or not the fund has been credited.
The Amma vodi payment status can be checked online at jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in after January 09, 2021.
To do so, go the “Ammavodi scheme Payment Status 2020-2021” section of the website jaganannaammavodi.ap.gov.in and follow the process.
It may few days after January 9, 2021 for the Amma vodi money to reflect in your bank account. The beneficiary should visit the respective authority’s office to enquire about the same.