Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) will announce the result of its 10th board exam 2020 today at 1 pm for the 3.8 lakh students who appeared for the exams. The JAC 10th result will be accessible at Jharkhand board’s website www.jac.nic.in and www.jacresults.com. The JAC board 10th class exams were successfully concluded in the month of February-2020, and there were no exams or practicals left. Therefore due to the coronavirus imposed lockdown it was just the evaluation of copies that was put on hold, since the unlock process has begun the board took to assessment of copies and declaration of results. Check Jharupdate 10th result, Jharkhand matric result 2020 details below for searching by name wise and roll number wise.
JAC Board 10th Result News
The Arvind Pratap Singh, Chief, Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi noted 3 days ago that “there is some post evaluation process left which will be completed in a day or two, following which the result will be declared on or before 10th July”. However, in a statement to the press yesterday, the board officials confirmed that JAC 10th /matric result will be out on July 8th at 1 pm. The students can check their JAC result by visiting the jac.nic.in website and entering their roll number or name.
The Jharkhand Academic Council, Ranchi is underway declaring the results of Class 10th students this is in line with the push given by the union ministry for HRD by pushing ahead with the academic years by August/ September-2020 due to the covid led disruptions. The past years in Jharkhand board have seen a steady increase of passing percentage by 1% gross each year, and this year’s merit is also expected to be good we shall look at the following facts to reach a better conclusion.
Previous Year’s Data:
- Total exam takers were 438526 out of which 310158 passed their class 10th exams.
- The overall passing percentage was 70.77%.
- 72.99% percent of the boys passed their exams while 68.67% of the girls passed their exams.
- The first divisioners were 167916 while 3rd divisioners were 16389 only out of the total passed students.
This year the teachers have gone through the evaluation process with ease and less burden, which means the checking shall be lenient and the marks of the students shall be higher as a result the merit will go up. The students will be in for a treat.
How to check result
The 10th results will announced online at jac.nic.in, jacresults.com and jac.jharkhand.gov.in and the e-statement of marks can be used for seeking admissions further. The students can check their results in the following manner:
- Log on to jac.nic.in, jac.jharkhand.gov.in and jharresults.nic.in.
- The students have to find the tab “Class 10th results-2020” on any of the above websites.
- The tab will land them up on a new page.
- The students will have to enter their credentials like roll number and date of birth.
- The e-statement of marks will be displayed on the web page.
- The students can download the same for future purposes.