INI CET 2021 seat allotment: The INI CET 1st round seat allotment result will be declared on August 16 on aiimsexams.ac.in. The All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS) has started the counselling for admission to the Institute of National Importance (INI) through the Common Entrance Test (CET) 2021. The 1st round counselling process is underway and AIIMS has published the INI CET mock seat allotment on August 09, 2021 for the candidates who have exercised the options (college & subject/speciality) by August 08 (5 PM). The actual INI CET seat allotment result and allotment list PDF for the first round will be announced on August 16, 2021.
Mock allotment declared- notice
The mock allotment is done to give the candidates a fair idea of what they can expect in the actual seat allocation on the basis of their rank and options exercised by them. It is also done to ensure that the details filled by the candidates during counselling registration and option entry are correct.
Eligibility List for Online seat allocation
The exam conducting authority AIIMS has already released the list of candidates who are eligible for the seat allocation. While the individual INI CET result was announced back in July 2021, the merit list was released on August 04 and can be checked here.
Last rank details course-wise can also be check in this official notice.
According to the notification, only 08 times the number of seats available in the participating INIs are provisionally eligible for seat allocation for the MD/MS/DM (6years)/MCh (6years) courses and MDS courses. However, the notice also states that the actual number of eligible candidates may be higher.
INI CET 1st Round Seat Allotment 2021 Date:
- 1st Round Seat Allotment- August 16
- Online acceptance of the allotted seat in 1st round- August 17 to August 21 (till 5 PM)
- Reporting/Joining at institution, Document submission & Online payment of caution money-
- August 17 to August 21 (till 5 PM)
2nd round schedule
- Choice exercising – August 26 to August 27 (5 PM)
- 2nd round seat allotment result- August 31, 2021
- Online seat acceptance- September 01 to September 06 ( 5 PM)
- Reporting/Joining, Document submission & Online payment of caution money-
- September 01 to September 06 ( 5 PM)
Open round counselling schedule
- Tentative vacancy display-September 01 by 5 pm.
- Online registration & choice exercising- September 07 to September 12 (5 PM)
- Open round seat allotment announcement- September 17
- Online seat acceptance- September 18-21 (5 PM)
- Reporting/Joining date- September 18-21 (5 PM)
How to check INI CET seat allotment 2020:
AIIMS will publish separate notifications for each round of seat allotment, mock as well as 1st round and 2nd round.
- Visit the official website https://www.aiimsexams.ac.in/
- Click on the relevant notification titled “1st Round Online Seat Allocation for admission to PG courses [MD/MS/DM(6yrs.)/MCH(6yrs.)/MDS] for July 2021 session”
- The seat allotment link will also be available under “MyPage” section at the website.
- After clicking on the notification, login using your credentials that were used at the time of filling the application form.
- The seat allocation will be displayed after login and the option to accept or reject the allocated seat will be provided there.
The online seat allocation to the 11 INIs including AIIMS Delhi, 7 other AIIMS, JIPMER Puducherry, NIMHANS Bengaluru and PGIMER Chandigarh will be done on the basis of performance in the entrance test and as per the reservation/quota rules laid out by the government, also mentioned in the information brochure here.
The candidates will be given 2 options after seat allotment is announced:
- Accept the allocated seat and do not wish to participate in the 2nd round.
- Accept the allocated seat and wish to participate in the 2nd round. (If a candidate chooses this option and is allocated a seat in 2nd round, he/she will have to choose the seat allotted in 2nd round. Seat allotted during 1st round will be forfeited for such candidates. If the candidate fails to join the upgraded seat, he/she will be fined Rs 3 lakh.)
Any option to refuse the allocated seat is not provided, so the candidates should be careful while exercising options and accepting the seat.