www.HSCAP.kerala.gov.in first allotment 2020, plus one first allotment result has been announced today on September 13th, a day ahead of the schedule. In a press note issued at its website www.hscap.kerala.gov.in, the Directorate of General Education, government of Kerala, stated that “First Allotment results have been published”. The plus one first allotment admission instructions for the students as well as for the principals of the schools, along with the statistics are now available to check at hscap.kerala.gov.in. The students can check the plus one first allotment result 2020 on www.hscap.kerala.gov.in under the section “Candidate Login – SWS”.
HSCAP is the Single Window System for Higher Secondary Admissions in the state of Kerala. The allotment result is published for the students who registered to take admission to class 11 in the government schools in the state.
HSCAP first allotment 2020
Originally, the HSCAP first allotment 2020 for plus one admission in Kerala was scheduled to be announced on September 14th, but the same was published on the morning of September 13th, 2020.
The DGE, Kerala, the authority responsible for overseeing the admission process had already published the trial allotment results on September 5th and today released the plus + 1 1st allotment.
With the release of the first (main) allotment, the actual admission process has commenced.
Here are the important points from the official press release about first allotment results published at hscap.kerala.gov.in:
- A total of 4,70,046 valid applications were considered for the Plus one first allotment results.
- A total of 2,80,212 seats are on offer through HSCAP admission process.
- A total of 2,22,522 seats have been allotted in the first allotment result, and 57,878 seats are left vacant for the further rounds.
- Most number of seats have been allotted to the General quota students. Total 1,36,417 seats have been allotted in first round to General category students.
- 12,938 seats allotted to the ETB quota students.
- 11,161 seats allotted to the Muslim students.
- 2,334 seats allotted to the LC/SIUC/Anglo Indian(LSA) students.
- 1,461 seats allotted to the Chr. OBC category students.
- 5,240 seats allotted to the Hin. OBC students.
- 31,316 seats were allotted to the SC students, highest after General category.
- 4,089 seats allotted to the ST students with most number of vacancies (23,827) left.
- 4,486 seats allotted to the differently abled students.
- 287 seats allotted to the Blind students.
- 230 seats allotted to the Linguistic minority students.
- 1057 seats allotted to the Dheevara and related category students.
- 2815 seats allotted to the Vishwkarma and related category students.
- 616 seats allotted to the Kusavan and related category students.
- 331 seats allotted to the Kudumbi category students.
- 7,744 seats allotted to the students from Economically weaker section.
All statistics are available here for all 14 districts at the official site.
How to check plus one first allotment result?
The students may visit the “Candidate Login – SWS” section at www.hscap.kerala.gov.in (official website) and check the first allotment results using their details.
Follow these steps:
- Enter your Application Number (user name)
- Type password
- Choose district
- Press Login.
Now you will see the HSCAP first allotment results under the Candidate Login area and the status of which seats/colleges are allotted to you.
What after allotment results?
Now that first allotment result is out, the students who have been allotted a seat, will need to confirm their admission by completing the formalities within the prescribed time as noted in the official notification given above.