The Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, government of Assam, has cancelled its Handloom Textile recruitment 2021 exam (Grade-IV posts) that was scheduled on February 20, 2021. The Handloom & Textile admit card 2021 will be issued freshly once new exam date is notified and registered candidates can download the same from the official website of Handloom & Textiles Department Assam – handloomtextilerecruitment.in.
February 18, 2021 Update:
- As per official announcement, Assam Handloom & Textiles written exam for grade IV posts has been cancelled till further notice.
- New exam date and admit card release date will be announced soon via official website.
The Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, government of Assam, also known as DHT Assam, had issued the notification on January 18, 2021 for recruitment on 100 Grade 4 posts in its District and Sub-Divisional Offices. The pay band for these posts is Rs 12,000 – Rs 52,000/- with grade pay of Rs 3,900/- under Pay band 1. The application submission closed on February 01, 2021.
Assam Handloom & Textile Admit Card 2021
Handloom & textiles admit card 2021 will be released through the official website – http://handloomtextilerecruitment.in/. The admit card download facility will remain active till February 20.
Steps to download admit card:
- Go to the official website of the Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, government of Assam – http://handloomtextilerecruitment.in/index
- Then click on notice titled “Admit card Download”
- Login using your registration/application number and other required details
- Download the admit card and take its multiple printout
Candidates should note that it is compulsory to bring the admit card at the time of admit card otherwise they would not be permitted entry inside premises.
Candidates may also visit https://dht.assam.gov.in/, the other website of the Directorate of Handloom & Textiles for information related to admit card, exam date and notifications.
- The exam will be held in written mode (OMR Based)
- Question paper will consist of sections – Reasoning, Numerical Aptitude, History, Geography, English and General Knowledge.
- The exam will be total 100 marks.
- There is negative marking in the paper. 1/2 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
The result of the Handloom & textiles recruitment 2021 i.e., merit list will be prepared on the basis of marks scored in the written exam. The merit list will be released category-wise for the posts. According to the official notification, there could be more than one merit list. The merit list will be published in two most widely circulated newspaper in Assam and also on the official website of the Directorate.
Candidates can reach out to the the Directorate of Handloom & Textiles, Assam, at email ID – [email protected], for any queries or problems related to the recruitment examination.