FYJC CET 2021 registration link “cet.mh-ssc.ac.in” has been launched for 11th admission in Maharashtra. The registration for admission to 11th class in the First Year Junior College (FYJC) in Maharashtra through Common Entrance Test (CET) 2021 for Secondary School Certificate (SSC) students has started today . A specific website has been launched “http://cet.mh-ssc.ac.in/” for FYJC CET 2021 registration. The CET FYJC registration link 2021 will be made available after 11:30 am today. The application form for this FYJC CET 2021, also known as SSC CET 2021 for Maharashtra 11th admission can be filled online at cet.mh-ssc.ac.in. More details such as exam date, syllabus, registration link along with the process of how to apply online for FYJC CET 2021 are detailed below.
FYJC CET 2021 Maharashtra 11th admission Overview
The Maharashtra State Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE) is conducting this First Year Junior College (FYJC) Common Entrance Test (CET) 2021 for admission to 11th class in Maharashtra since the Secondary School Certificate (SSC) exams were cancelled this year. Maharashtra board has released an official notification for CET FYJC 2021 at its official website www.mahahsscboard.in. The older website www.11thadmission.org.in will not be used for FYJC admission in 2021.
|Board Name||Maharashtra Board of Secondary and Higher Secondary Education (MSBSHSE)|
|Exam Name||First Year Junior College Common Entrance Test (FYJC CET)|
|Type||CET for 11th admission for SSC students|
|Exam Date||August 23, 2021|
|Application form starting date||July 20, 2021|
|Application form last date||July 26, 2021|
|Official website||www.mahahsscboard.in, 11thadmission.org.in|
The Maharashtra government has said that FYJC CET is optional, means not all students are required to take it. The students who do not appear for FYJC CET 2021 will also be provided admission to first year junior colleges across the state, there are plenty of seats, the MSBSHSE Chairman Dinkar Patil has said. However, the students who do take CET will be given first priority for admissions. Upto last year, aside from six regions- Mumbai, Pune, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Nashik and Amravati, the admission to 11th class in FYJCs used to be on college-level, considering the SSC marks of the students.
FYJC CET registration 2021
Maharashtra has released the registration link fo CET FYJC and has notified that application form for entry to 11th Std. admission in year 2021-2022 will be started 11:30 am onward on July 20. The students will be able to fill their CET application form from July 20 to July 26, 2021.
How to fill the application form
- Visit the official website- http://cet.mh-ssc.ac.in/
- Click on the tab ‘Registration’
- Enter your name, SSC seat number and mother’s name
- Now, an auto-filled online form will appear
- Enter your email ID or mobile number as applicable
- Choose the language medium (English/semi-English among 8 total languages)
- Now, fill the further details such as personal details, qualification details etc. in the online application form.
- Submit the application form after completing and verifying all details.
- Documents to be uploaded- scanned copy of School ID card, passport size photograph, signature, certificate pertaining to disability (if applicable).
Students are advised to read the official notification here before applying for the SSC CET 2021.
Notable Points for registration
- For example, if a students chooses semi-English, he/she will have Science, Maths and English in english language in the question paper, so select accordingly based on your medium. For Social Sciences subjects, the students have to choose one of the other 7 language mediums.
- Student will be given the option to choose the City/Taluka/district for the exam centre according to their permanent or temporary address. The exam centre will be assigned based on the strength of students in a given region and the board will decide so.
- The Maharashtra SSC board students will not have to pay any application fee for FYJC CET. However, students from other states applying for SSC CET for 11th admission in Maharashtra, will have to pay an application fees of Rs 178/-.
SSC CET 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Details
- The test will be based on SSC board class 10th level syllabus
- The exam will be held in offline mode
- Paper will consist of multiple-choice questions (MCQs)
- The paper will consist of a total of 100 marks for 100 questions
- Each question will carry 1 mark
- 25 questions will be asked from each section- Mathematics, Science, Social Sciences and English.
- The SSC syllabus has been reduced by 25% this year and no questions will be asked from omitted topics.
The complete list of topics for CET exam can be checked in the official notification. Check more FYJC admission news here.