EPDS Bihar new ration card list and status check online at epds.bihar.gov.in 2020: Bihar government has released the new list of ration card holders in May month. The Food and Consumer Protection Department (FCP) Bihar has released the list of new ration card holders through its e-Public Distribution System (EPDS) portal. The persons whose ration card details are complete and registered with the FCPD, will get free ration for the next month amid the current lockdown due to the Coronavirus pandemic crisis.
Latest: A total of 22 lakh people have applied online in recent months to get the ration card. Out of them, over 3 lakh have been issued the new online ration card. The rest of people will also get their ration card before May 30, as per the state government.
E-Public Distribution Portal (EPDS) Bihar portal epds.bihar.gov.in 2020 has displayed new ration card holders list under RCMS section on its website. Link and detailed guide below. The details about EPDS Bihar ration (also spelled rasan or rashan by locals) card new list status 2020 is given here through epds.bihar.gov.in or fcp.bih.nic.in.
EPDS Bihar (epds.bihar.gov.in)is an online public distribution system portal run by the Food and Consumer Protection Department, government of Bihar. The EPDS Bihar portal facilitates the availability of details of all ration card holders. The persons with ration card may also check their their Bihar ration card status at the portal. All the District Manager Offices, with 57 Food Corporation of India Depot and 534 Public Distribution System Stores come under EPDS Bihar.
As per latest news:
- The state government has transferred a total of Rs 948.50 crore through EPDS.Bihar.Gov.In portal to ration card holders.
- A total of 94.85 lakh ration card holders received Rs 1000 each in their Aadhaar linked bank accounts through Direct Benefit Transfer, CM Nitish Kumar said.
- The state will also provide this relief package ( Rs 1000/-) to the people who yet do not have ration cards. The govt has formed committee which will identify provide help through self help groups in Jeevika in villages.
The state government distributes the ration through Bihar State Food Supply Corporation Limited, which has network of fair price shops in each district.
EPDS Bihar ration card News:
Bihar state along with the whole country is facing lockdown till May 3rd, 2020 due to the Coronavirus crisis. In view of the same, the Chief Minister of Bihar, Nitish Kumar had earlier announced that all ration card holders in the same will get a month’s ration free. The CM also announced that all ration card holders will also be provided a grant of Rs 1000/- from the Chief Minister’s Relief fund.
This Rs 1000/- fund is being transferred to the ration card holder’s bank account linked with Aadhaar card through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) method. Note that the ration card holders whose bank account is not linked with Aadhaar card will not get this amount until they do the required. Such persons may approach their regional centres and banks for linking of the bank account with their ration card holder’s name.
The assistance will be provided to the ration card holder families in urban local bodies and panchayats.
The number of families to benefit from this relief fund is expected to be over 2 lakh. The Bihar state government is eyeing an expected spending of Rs 1000/- crore in total to help the people affected from Lockdown emergency.
A total of 1.68 crore families are registered with having ration card facility out of the overall population of the Bihar state which is over 10 crore.
Check EPDS Bihar ration card list & status on epds.bihar.gov.in
Bihar ration card new list suchi 2020 is available at EPDS Bihar’s portal epds.bihar.gov.in. The state government has started the disbursal of Rs 1000/- funds to the bank accounts of the ration card holders this week, according to the reports. However, the funds will only be transferred to the registered ration card holders.
How to check Bihar ration card list & Status
- To check the ration card list and status, visit the official website of the Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Limited, Govt. of Bihar i.e., epds.bihar.gov.in.
- Now click on the ‘RCMS’ section on the website.
- Now, follow the process and select your relevant details such as district, Tehsil, Shopkeeper’s name, name of the family head (mentioned on ration card) or ration card number.
- Doing this, you will be able to check the ration card list details as well as status.
The persons may also download and check their ration card details online (such as ration card number) following the procedure given above.
- epds.bihar.gov.in Bihar ration card check status- HERE ( or copy and paste http://188.8.131.52/FOODDBT/VerifyPDS.aspx in your browser). Ration card number is required to check the status.
- EPDS Bihar ration card new list details – check here by following above mentioned steps.
- Report on category wise number of ration card in Bihar- check here
When will Rs 1000/- fund be transferred in my account?
There is no knowing when Rs 1000/- will be credit to your account under this scheme as the government transfers the funds daily for lakhs of ration card holders. Keep check with your bank and nodal agency for the details about the same.
Name not in the list?
If your name is not in the new Bihar ration card list 2020, you may submit grievance with the department about the issue. This can be done through the Food and Consumer Protection Department, Bihar, official website sfc.bihar.gov.in, or directly login through http://sfc.bihar.gov.in/login.htm
Bihar ration card apply online 2020
Such persons who don’t yet have ration card of their family, may apply online to get new ration card from http://www.bihar.com/rationcard.aspx by providing all the relevant details.
Food and Consumer Protection (FCP) Department official website- fcp.bih.nic.in
Bihar State Food & Civil Supplies Corporation Ltd official website- sfc.bihar.gov.in/
More news here.