ECGC PO online application form at ecgc.in: The Export Credit Guarantee Corporation Ltd (ECGC), a premier PSU, will commence the application process for the recruitment of Probationary Officer (PO) from January 1, 2021. Interested and eligible candidates will be able to apply online till January 31 through the official site www.ecgc.in. The notification was released last week.
ECGC PO Application Form Important Dates
|Online registration and submission of application form||January 1 to 31, 2021|
|Payment of fees||January 1 to 31, 2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Exam Training||February 2021 first week onwards|
|Pre-Exam Training for SC/ST||February 2021 second and third week|
|Download of call letters (online written exam)||March 2021 first week|
|Online Written Examination||March 14, 2021|
|Result declaration||March 20 to 31, 2021|
|Interview||April 2021 (tentative)|
|Declaration of the final result||April/May 2021|
- The registration window for this recruitment will remain open from January 1 to 31, 2021.
- The call letters for Pre-Examination Training (PET) will be available in the first week of February 2021.
- ECGC will conduct the PET for candidates belonging to SC and ST categories in the second and third week of February 2021.
- ECGC will released the admit card for the online written exam in the first week of March 2021.
- Online written exam will be conducted on March 14, 2021.
- The result of the written exam will be declared by March 31, 2021.
- Interview round will be conducted in April 2021.
- ECGC will likely declare the Final Result in April or May 2021.
Every candidate should meet the eligibility criteria as set by ECGC in order to apply for the recruitment drive. This is mentioned below.
- A candidate must a Citizen of India, subject of Nepal or Bhutan, a Tibetan refugee, or a person of Indian origin.
- A candidate should be between the ages of 21 and 30.
- Every candidate must possess a graduation degree from a recognised University.
ECGC PO Application Form 2021
Interested and eligible candidates will be able to submit their respective application forms online at the official website starting January 1, 2021, till January 31. Candidates may follow the below-mentioned steps in order to submit the ECGC PO recruitment 2021 application form.
How to apply online for ECGC PO recruitment 2021
- Visit the ECGC website and open the link “CAREER WITH ECGC”.
- Choose the option “CURRENT OPENINGS” and then click on “CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE”.
- Choose the option for new registration and register using a valid email id & phone number.
- Complete the application form with the required details and upload the scanned copy of the photograph and signature, thumb impression, and handwritten declaration.
- Now proceed for final payment and click on the submit button.
- Take out the print out for future purposes.
It must be noted that candidates will also have to pay an application fee of Rs 700/- while submitting their forms. However, candidates belonging to SC and ST categories shall only have to pay Rs 125/- as application fee.
As per the official notification PDF, the selection of probationary officers will be done in the following stages.
- Online Test ( Objective & Descriptive )
The marks weightage of Online Examination and interview will be 80:20 respectively. The candidate must qualify for both stages to get selected.