Delhi Ration Coupon Apply Online at ration.jantasamvad.org/ration, Temporary ration card e-coupon apply online and check/track application status at NFS Delhi (nfs.delhi.gov.in) web portal here. Delhi govt is providing free ration to all needful people in Delhi, to those having ration card and to the ones not having the same.
Department of Food, Supplies and Custom Affairs, GNCT of Delhi has launched Temporary Ration Card E-Coupon for the residents of Delhi. Delhi CM, Arvind Kejriwal that now all the people of Delhi can apply for the temporary ration card E-Coupon. Candidates can apply online for temporary ration card from the official website www.nfs.delhi.gov.in, delhi.gov.in or ration.jantasamvad.org . Candidates can check their application status from the same official website also.
Now non-Delhi ration card holders can also avail the free ration from the designated relief centres established by the Delhi govt using Temporary Ration e-coupons.
Delhi Temporary Ration Card e-Coupon News
Delhi government has decided that they will provide free ration to almost 30 lakh people, who don’t have any ration card till now. The government will do this by providing issuing temporary ration card in Delhi.
By this way way the government can provide free rations to almost 1 crore people. As Delhi’s population is around 2 crore so half of the population can get free ration by the Delhi government. The 30 lakhs people are those who have applied online with their Aadhaar card, but majority of affected people are the ones who don’t have any Identity card with them.
This Delhi temporary ration card scheme is helping lakhs of migrant workers who come to Delhi looking for employment and livelihood, and are now unable to return to their place due to the ongoing country-wide lockdown. Delhi government has decided to help those people by providing them with free ration.
The Delhi govt has also announced that it will distribute free ration kit to the ration card holder.
Delhi government have provided the MPs and MLAs with 2,000 coupons for their respective regions. The needy people will be provided with e-coupons and will get 5 kg of ration. No need for identity card.
Delhi government has already provided free ration to 71 lakhs of people having ration card with them and 5 kg of ration to 10 lakh people who did not have ration card. Almost 38 lakhs of application received from the people who do not have any ID card.
Temporary Ration Card Apply Online
The persons who wish to get a temporary ration card, may apply online. The process is fairly simple and can be done easily using your mobile too.
Documents needed to apply online for free ration coupon:
- Applicant’s Aadhaar Card
- Aadhaar number along with information about family members.
- Picture of whole family.
- Aadhaar card of head of the family.
- Mobile number.
The process to Delhi ration apply online is also depicted in the image below (in Hindi) and below as well. Follow the steps to complete your registration.
- Open website ration.jantasamvad.org/ration from the link given above.
- Read the instructions on the Janta Samvad website and click on “To Continue Click Here”.
- Now, you will be asked to enter your mobile number and Login with OTP (which you receive via text on mobile number)
- In the next tab, submit details of all your family members and enter Aadhaar number
- Upload the Aadhaar card number and details of Head of Family
- Now Delhi temporary ration card e-coupon will be generated and you will receive an SMS
- Now you can download the ration e-Coupon by clicking the link given in the SMS and saving the file/image/PDF.
- Now, you can easily visit any of the Delhi government’s relief centres and present your Aadhaar card and e-coupon to receive ration.
NFS Delhi ration card application status track
The persons who have already applied for the ration card, may track their Delhi ration application status at nfs.delhi.gov.in website. Details of Aadhaar number, new ration card number, NFS application ID etc will be required to check the status.
Direct link – https://nfs.delhi.gov.in/Citizen/ViewApplicationStatus.aspx.
If you don’t know your ration card details, you can check that here by providing any one of the Aadhaar/NFS ID/ old or new ration card number.