CMAT answer key 2020 along with candidate’s response sheet and question papers have been uploaded at NAT CMAT website now. While the response sheet and question paper were availed on January 29th, the answer keys have been uploaded today on Jan 30th, 2020.
National Testing Agency (NAT) conducted the Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) 2020 on January 28th.
- Question paper & response sheet available- January 29th to February 2nd, 2020
- Challenge question/answer key/option- on or before February 2nd, 2020 (till 5 PM)
- Final answer key release date- February 4th, 2020
- Date to submit Grievances against final answer key- Feb 5th, 2020
- CMAT 2020 Result date- February 7th, 2020
CMAT score is accepted by over 1000 participating institutions for admission to various management programs.
Official data reveals that a total of 74,486 candidates had registered for CMAT 2020. of them, 40,846 are male candidate and 33,636 are female. The exam was conducted today (January 28th, 2020) between 9:30 am to 12:30 pm at 245 venues in 104 cities across the country.
According to the experts’ review, CMAT exam was of ‘easy to moderate’ difficulty level. The questions on Logical reasoning and quantitative techniques were of easy level. The other 2 sections were moderately difficult.
- In the CMAT 2020 exam held today, a total of 100 questions from 4 sections (Quantitative techniques & data representation, general awareness, Logical reasoning & language comprehension) were asked.
- The paper consisted of a total of 400 marks, meaning each correct answer carries 1 mark. 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer as per the provision of negative marking.
To calculate the marks, use this formula:
Number of correct answers x 4 (marks) – number of wrong answers x 1 (mark)
NTA will announce the CMAT result 2020 on February 7th, 2020 according to the officially notified schedule.
The CMAT 2020 answer keys, response sheet and results are published at official website- cmat.nta.nic.in.
Get more news here.