Link Intime Clean Science IPO allotment status check online. Clean Science and Technology allotment status is now available on BSE and Link Intime website after a day’s delay from the proposed schedule. As per the reports, the basis of allotment date for Clean Science IPO was July 14 and the investors will be able to check share allotment status online on the Link Intime website www.linkintime.co.in. Link Intime India Private Ltd. is the registrar for Clean Science and Technology IPO. The initiation of refunds will take place July 15 and allocated shares will be credited to the investor’s demat account on July 16, 2021.
Clean Science and Technology Ltd is a fine chemical manufacturing and exporting Indian company that has filed for IPO and is expected to be listed on July 19, 2021.
July 15 Afternoon Update: Link Intime website (linkintime.co.in) website is now showing Clean Science IPO allotment status. Here is the link- https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html.
Clean Science IPO Allotment Status Check Online
The Rs 1,550/- crore Clean Science and Technology Initial Public Offering (IPO) opened on July 07, 2021 and closed on July 09, 2021 and was subscribed 93.41 times. According to reports, the public issue subscribed 9 times in the retail category, 156.37 times in QIB category, and 206.43 times in NII category.
|Clean Science and Technology IPO Details||Date/Details|
|IPO allotment date||July 14, 2021|
|IPO allotment status||Available Now|
|IPO Registrar||Link Intime|
|Link Intime website||linkintime.co.in|
|Clean Science and Technology Ltd website||cleanscience.co.in|
Check IPO allotment status at Link Intime
Once the basis of allotment of shares is done, the investors may check the Clean Science IPO allotment status on Link Intime website.
Here is how to check Link Intime IPO allotment status:
- Go to the official website of the Clean Science and Technology IPO registrar Link Intime India Private Limited – www.linkintime.co.in
- Next, go to the allotment status checking page- https://linkintime.co.in/MIPO/Ipoallotment.html
- Select the method of checking i.e., by PAN, Application Number of DP Client ID
- Now select “Clean Science and Technology – IPO” in the dropdown menu
- enter the PAN/ Application no./DP client ID details
- Your allotment status will be displayed online.
Check IPO allotment status at BSE website
Here’s how to check the IPO allotment status at Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) website:
- Go to the “Status of Issue Application” page under “Investors” category or directly visit this page- https://www.bseindia.com/investors/appli_check.aspx
- Select “Equity’ and then further select “Clean Science and Technology IPO” in the dropdown menu
- Enter application number and PAN no,
- Hit the Search button to see the allotment status.
You can view the final offer documents filed with ROC of Clean Science and Technology at the SEBI website for more details.