CLAT result 2021 time is now somewhat confirmed as the Consortium says will declare results in the evening today. The Consortium of National Law Universities (NLUs) had conducted the Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) 2021 on July 23rd and will publish the results through its official website https://consortiumofnlus.ac.in/. The score card of the candidates along with merit list consisting of topper names will also be released on the same day. The CLAT result will contain the list of names of the candidates eligible to participate in the counselling process.
- CLAT 2021 result date- July 28,
- Result time- Evening
CLAT result 2021 announcement
- CLAT result 2021 along with score card and counselling invite list will be released on July 28.
- The Consortium had already released the provisional answer keys for both CLAT UG and CLAT PG after the exam and had invited objections against the same. The final answer keys will be released on July 27.
- The counselling is expected to start from July 29. Only the students having their names in the merit list will be eligible to participate in the counselling.
- The counselling will be held over five rounds.
- First counselling result i.e., seat allotment will be published on August 1st if the current schedule remains intact.
How to check results
The candidates who appeared for the CLAT 2021 may visit consortiumofnlus.ac.in to check their exam results on July 28. The results will be released in the form of a merit list and individual scorecards of the candidates. The merit list PDF can be accessed through the link at official website. To check the scorecard, the candidates are required to login at CLAT website with their mobile number and password.
After the counselling invite list is published on July 29, the eligible candidates will have to register for counselling from July 29th to July 30th (upto 12 noon) and then pay a fees of Rs 50,000/- to block the seat. The admissions will formally start after first allotment list is published on August 1st.
Check the CLAT 2021 calendar for complete information of dates regarding counselling activities.