CLAT 2020: As per the press release after the CLAT Consortium meeting held on on December 11, CLAT exam date 2020, application form dates, new pattern and the entire schedule has been released. From the new exam exam pattern to the schedule agreed upon in CLAT 2020 press release has been given below. Read to explore everything in details.
CLAT 2020 Press Release After Consortium Meeting
In the Consortium meeting, the following CLAT schedule was made final. The press release has been fetched from the media sources and is not currently available on CLAT Consortium official website (www.clatconsortiumofnlu.ac.in). However, the information is verified.
The official notification containing the detailed information will be released on January 1st, 2020.
|Application Form Start Date||January 1st, 2020|
|Application Form Filling Last Date||March 31st, 2020|
|CLAT Exam Date 2020||May 10th, 2020 (3 pm to 5 pm in offline mode)|
|Provisional Answer Keys Release Date||May 11th, 2020|
|Submission of Objections Against Answer Keys||May 12th-May 15th, 2020|
|Final Answer Key Release Notification Date||May 18th, 2020|
|CLAT Result 2020 Date||May 24th, 2020|
CLAT New Exam Pattern
There has been few changes to the exam pattern of CLAT 2020.
- This year’s CLAT will have the exam level based on 12th standard education.
- Quantitative Analysis based on the 10th standard Mathematics content has been reintroduced in the examination. 10 questions will be asked from this section.
- CLAT paper will have a total of 150 objective type questions, a decrement of 50 question from previous years.
- There will be negative marking in this year’s CLAT i.e., 0.25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- General Knowledge section has also been added to the CLAT.
- It was being expected that Vocabulary will be removed from the pattern but the Logical Reasoning section has been kept in this CLAT. More will be clear when official notification is out.
- English language
- Current affairs including general knowledge
- Legal Reasoning
- Logical Reasoning
- Quantitative Techniques
Get more news here.