chseodisha.nic.in +2 science result 2020: The Council of Higher Secondary Education (CHSE), Odisha is all set to announce its Plus two science result 2020 on August 12, 2020. The Odisha +2 science result 2020 will be published at 12:30 pm and will be available to check at the official website of the board i.w., www.chseodisha.nic.in. The students can also log on to www.orissaresults.nic.in to check their plus two science result by entering their respective roll number and date of birth details. The Odisha schools may access the plus two result at the Student Academic Management System (SAMS) portal- www.samsodisha.gov.in. The students can not access their result by school wise or name wise, only by roll number.
CHSE Odisha Plus two result announcement
Shri Samir Ranjan Das, Minister for the Department of School & Mass Education, Odisha confirmed the CHSE Odisha plus two result declaration to the media and said that Science stream results will be announced at first, and that the results of Arts and Commerce streams will come later. The State’s School education department then confirmed the +2 Science result date and time via Twitter on the morning of August 11th. The board already announce its HSC exam results earlier this month.
Over 95 thousand students wrote the plus two examinations from Science stream for which the exams in March 2020. Few papers were held while few were cancelled owing to the COVID-19 crisis.
+2 Result Date & Time
- +2 science result 2020 date and time is August 12, 2020, 12:30 PM, as per the CHSE Odisha officials.
- Results of +2 commerce stream will be announced in the third week of August month.
- Plus two arts and vocational stream results will be released in August last week.
How to Check Odisha Plus two result 2020?
The parents can follow the steps provided below to check the +2 result of their kid by following the procedure given below:
1) Open the official website of CHSE Odisha plus two result 2020 i.e., www.chseodisha.nic.in
2) Click on the “Check +2 Science results” link available on the homepage of the website
3) Enter the student’s roll number and date of birth as registered with the school or as printed on the admit card
4) After login, check the marks of the students as displayed on the screen. The subject-wise marks, aggregate marks, percentage along with status of pass/fail will be mentioned on the marks sheet. The online marks sheet can be downloaded for admission purposes too.
Website to check +2 results
- orissaresults.nic.in, chseodisha.nic.in – for the students
- portal.samsodisha.gov.in- for the School administration.
New Assessment/ Marking Scheme
Due to the reason that the exams for few papers were cancelled; the CHSE Odisha opted for a new assessment scheme. Here is the marking scheme being used for preparation of plus two results in Odisha this year:
- For the students who wrote more than 3 papers, they will be awarded marks in the pending papers on the basis of their performance in appeared papers. In this case, average of best 3 papers will be taken into consideration while awarding marks for the pending papers.
- Those who took only 3 papers, average marks of best two subjects will be considered while awarding marks for the pending papers.
- CHSE Odisha may also conduct optional exams for cancelled papers if the COVID-19 situation improves in time. In this case, the marks obtained in the optional exams will be considered final for the students who appear for the same.
More result updates here.