CGBSE revaluation, Rechecking and Retotaling date 2020 and fees details and guidelines to apply online has been released for the 10th and 12th class students whose results were announced today. Chhattisgarh Board of Secondary Education (CGBSE) has uploaded the notification at at its website cgbse.nic.in. The students can apply for the revaluation/re-totaling and obtaining the photocopy of their answer sheets in the papers.
According to the CGBSE, the process to submit the application form begins on June 23 and will conclude in 15 days i.e., tentatively on July 8, 2020. Read below to know how to apply online and fill the application form for CG Board recounting/retotalling/correction and observation of answer copy and revaluation.
The students who have failed in one or more subjects, may appear for the supplementary exams which will be held in July. The Supplementary exam date, schedule and dates to fill the application form will be released within 1-2 days at CGBSE website.
Nearly 7 lakh students had written 10th and class exams in Chhattisgarh, and out of them, 73.86& passed their class 10th exams whereas 78.59% cleared the 12th exams.
The article contains the information about following topics:
- CGBSE 10th class revaluation/rechecking 2020 details
- CGBSE 12th class revaluation/rechecking/retotalling 2020 details
CGBSE revaluation, rechecking & retotalling Details
The students who are unsatisfied with their results/marks, may apply for any of the below facilities.
Under revaluation/rechecking option, CGBSE will complete re-evaluate the student’s answer copy and of the subject he/she has applied for while in retotaling/recounting option, only the marks will be rechecked and calculated again.
Those students who wish to obtain a photocopy of their answer copy to verify if the evaluation has been done correctly and if they need to apply for the revaluation/rechecking/retotaling, may apply for the ‘photocopy option’.
CGBSE has released the notification about revaluation, rechecking and photocopy of answer copy today. As per the notice, the students are getting 15 days’ window to apply for these facilities.
- Starting date- June 23, 2020
- Last date- July 8, 2020 (tentative)
- Result date- July-end
- CGBSE revaluation fee- Rs 500 per subject
- Fee for obtaining photocopy of answer sheet- Rs 100 per subject
- The fee will have to be paid online at cgbse.nic.in.
The fee details will be updated tomorrow after official notice is visible online.
How to apply:
The students who want to apply online for the CGBSE revaluation or rechecking, first need to visit the official website www.cgbse.nic.in and then open the link titled “RT/RV/PC Online Application”.
- When the new page opens, login using your roll number and security code.
- Now your result/marks sheet will be displayed along with the tab titled “RT/RV/PC Online Application (Retotaling/revaluation/Photocopy)”.
- Click on it and select the subject paper which you want to get reevaluated or rechecked or get photo copy.
- On the next window, pay the prescribed amount of fees through net banking/ UPI/ Debit/Credit Card etc means and your application will be submitted.
- You will be sent confirmation email or SMS on registered mobile number but also make sure to take a printout for further references.
The CGBSE is expected to announce the revaluation/rechecking/retotalling result by the end of July month.