BPSSCR BPSSC admit card 2019 for SI recruitment exam scheduled on December 22nd have been released at bpssc.bih.nic.in and apply-bpssc.com now. The registered candidates may visit the mentioned website and download their admit cards. The direct link to download bpssc.bih.nic.in admit card 2019 has been given below.
Earlier this year, the Bihar Police Subordinate Services Commission (BPSSC) had released the notification related to the recruitment of Sub Inspectors (SI), Sergeant, Assistant Superintendent (direct recruitment) and Assistant Superintendent Jail (direct recruitment). Including all the above mentioned posts, a total of 2446 vacancies are up for grab. The application process was carried out between 22nd August to 25th September, 2019. Considering the large number of vacancies, lakhs of aspiring candidates have applied for the recruitment examination.
BPSSC SI exam date is 22nd December, 2019.
Download admit cards:
BPSSC SI admit card 2019 has been issued to the candidates via the BPSSC official website bpssc.bih.nic.in. The candidates whose applications have been accepted may visit the website and click on the link stating “Notice: Download Admit Card for the post of Police Sub Inspector/Sergeant/Assistant Superintendent Jail (Direct recruitment)/Assistant Superintendent Jail (Ex-Serviceman) in Bihar Police (Advt. No. 01/2019)” dated 3rd December, 2019.
Clicking on the notice will open a new window where the candidates may download BPSSC SI admit card after entering the required credentials such as Registration ID, mobile number and date of birth.
Once the candidates are logged in at the site, they can download the admit card and make sure to get multiple print outs of the same.
Candidates should know that it is compulsory for them to bring their unique admit card at the time of examination. No individual without his/her admit card will be permitted entry to the exam venue without presenting the admit card.
The details regarding candidate’s exam center, timing of the exam and important guidelines to follow will be mentioned on the admit card itself which should be read carefully.
Bihar Police SI recruitment examination is to be conducted in two phases i.e., prelims and mains. The prelims exam will be held on 22nd December, 2019 whereas the mains exam date will be notified later.
BPSSC SI prelims exam details:
- BPSSC SI exam duration- 2 hours
- Total no. of Questions- 100
- Total obtainable marks- 200 marks
- Negative marking- 0.2 marks to be deducted for each wrong answer.
- Subject- General Knowledge & Current Events
The candidates will have to obtain at least 30% marks in the BPSSC SI prelims exam in order to be eligible to appear for the mains exam. The number of candidates selected for next phase will be 20 times of the total vacancies.
BPSSC SI mains exam details:
The test duration will be 2 hours.
- Two papers i.e., paper 1 and paper 2 will be conducted in the mains exam.
- In the paper 1, 100 questions from general Hindi section will be asked. The section will carry total 200 marks.
- In the paper 2, 100 question from the sections- General Studies, general science, Civics, Indian history, geography of India, Mathematics and Mental Ability test, will be asked for a total of 200 marks.
- On a whole, mains exam will consist of 200 questions and 400 marks.
Qualifying criteria for mains exam: The qualifying marks for different categories are given below.
- General category- 40%
- SC/ST & female candidates- 32%
- Backward classes candidates- 34%
- Extremely Backward class candidates- 36.5%