Update: The AP inter Betterment & improvement exam 2020 have been cancelled by the state government and BIEAP. These intermediate betterment/improvement/supply exam 2020 will now not be conducted and all students have been promoted to the next class, including those who failed. Read full details here.
will be conducted July and the dates, time table has been released on BIEAP website. The process to apply online for recounting, reverification, photocopy and supply of answer scripts had started on June 14th and the last date to do so is June 22, 2020 according to an official notification. The AP inter betterment/improvement and supplementary exams will held in July 2020 and application form will be released in June third week along with exam dates. Read below to know fees details, exam dates, application form process and more.
- The AP inter betterment/improvement & supplementary exam dates 2020 – July 11th-18th, 2020
- Recounting & reverification dates- Last date June 22, 2020
- Supply exam 2020 last date to submit exam fees- June 23, 2020
- Fees details- given below.
- The recounting/reverification/revaluation of answer scripts is for improving your scores, whereas betterment/ improvement and supplementary exams are for the students who failed in 1 or more subject.
Update: The exam form submission for betterment, improvement and supplementary exams has begun.
June 15, 2020: AP inter Supply exam 2020 time table and fees details now released- check here.
Betterment or improvement examination in AP are conducted as a chance to the students to score better marks and improve their overall results in the marks sheet. The students who are not satisfied with their result or who have obtained lower marks than their expectation can apply for betterment/ improvement exams.
The Overall pass percentage recorded in 2020 inter results is on 3 years low. This year, around 4.2 lakh students could not clear the Intermediate exams. These students can now apply for Supplementary exams to save their academic year.
AP Inter Betterment/ Improvement Exam 2020 Details
Board of Intermediate Education, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP or APBIE) conducted annual Intermediate Public Examination (IPE) in the month of March in which around 10.17 lakh students appeared. The results have been successfully declared now and only around 60 percent students could qualify the exams. Only around 3 lakh students (59 percent) passed Inter 1st year exams, while around 2.76 lakh students (63 percent) passed Inter 2nd year exams.
The students who have got lower marks than their expectation can apply for revaluation (re-counting) or improvement exams. If the students want to improve their scores in some papers or even in one paper, they have one more opportunity ahead of them. Such students can appear for AP Inter betterment 2020 exams. BIEAP will conduct betterment exams for both 1st year and 2nd year Inter students.
AP Inter supply 2020 time table released: check below.
AP Inter betterment 2020 exams will be conducted in July and the board will soon announce the subject-wise exam dates. As per the standard procedure, the board released time table and exam dates for betterment exams after declaring results. The students who wish to improve their scores should utilize this opportunity. The higher score of either earlier exam (held in March) or betterment exam will be taken into consideration and updated result will be provided to the students.
After the conduct of AP Inter betterment exam 2020, the Board will announce the results. The betterment results will be announced most probably by last week of July or first week of August. The students are required to obtain minimum 35 percent marks to pass in the exams. BIEAP will publish AP Inter betterment results online on results.bie.ap.gov.in.
AP Betterment Improvement Fees & Online Payment Details
According to BIEAP, students have been availed the provision for recounting, and reverification of scanned copy, and supply of the answer scripts for 1st & 2nd year inter students. Here are the details as per the official notification
- Fees for recounting- Rs 260/- per paper
- Fees for scanned copy-cum-reverification- Rs 1300/- per paper.
- The fees payment will be non-refundable.
- The fees is required to be paid online through bie.ap.gov.in.
- Supply exam Fee and improvement exam details- check notification
- Supply exam time table July 2020- check here
- Official notification for time table- read here
How to Apply Online
The facility to apply online for betterment and improvement of AP intermediate marks/results is commencing this week and the last date to do is June 22, 2020.
- To apply online for the intermediate betterment or improvement of marks, the students should visit the official website (bie.ap.gov.in) only through notification titled “reverification of answer scripts and supply of scanned copy” under “Online student services” section.Next, fill in the details such as inter hall ticket number, date of birth, SSC hall ticket number, mobile number and email ID.
- Now select the subject(s) you want to apply for recounting/reverification.
- The BIEAP will not accept offline applications through board or schools, only online applications will be accepted.
- Each student is permitted to apply only for himself/herself, not other students.
The time table of intermediate advanced supplementary exams, also scheduled for July 2020, will be released shortly.
The official notification will be released at bieap.gov.in within next few days, we will update here.