AP EAMCET seat allotment results for the second round of counselling will be announced on January 25, 2021 as per the official notification on apeamcet.nic.in. AP EAMCET 2nd counselling results- seat allotment will be placed after 6 pm on Jan 25, official notice states. This AP EAMCET 2nd phase counselling started from January 21, 2021 and is open for all rank holders. The candidates can download their allotment order after the date and time mentioned here.
Department of Technical Education, Andhra Pradesh is conducting this counselling for Andhra Pradesh Engineering Medical Agriculture Common Entrance Test (AP EAMCET) 2021 on behalf of the Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE). The phase 1 counselling is already complete and second phase is underway, which is also the final phase.
AP EAMCET 2nd counselling seat allotment results 2021
|2nd round seat allotment results date||January 25, 2021||06:00 PM onward|
|Seat acceptance, fees payment & reporting at colleges||January 25 onward|
The dates for online seat acceptance, fees payment and reporting at the allotted institutions is not mentioned in the official notice.
How to check phase 2 seat allotment results
- Go to the official website www.apeamcet.nic.in
- Click on the notice titled “Second Phase Seat Allotment Results Published”
- On the next page, enter your login details
- the seat allotment will be displayed on screen
Download allotment order
The candidates can also use Candidate Login section to download the allotment order. candidates should bring the AP EAMCET allotment order 2021 at the time of reporting at institutions.
The course/seat/college allotted to the candidates will be mentioned on their respective allotment order.
- After AP EAMCET 2nd round counselling results (seat allotment) are published, the first step is to make the fees payment.
- The processing fees is Rs 1,200/- for OC/BC and Rs 600/- for SC/ST candidates which shall be paid online through the official website https://apeamcet.nic.in only.
- After making the fees payment, the candidates have to report at the allotted institutions with the allotment order and all required documents and complete the admission formalities.
The fees payment and reporting dates are yet to be notified. Candidates should keep checking official site for notice. We will update here too.